About Avaya Call Center Software
Avaya’s existence as a standalone company began October. 2, 2000, when it was spun off from Lucent Technologies and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AV. For more than a century prior to that day the company was a part of Western Electric, AT&T, and Lucent.
In its early days Avaya earned a reputation for creating high-performing, solidly reliable — some would say “bullet-proof” — enterprise communication solutions incorporating such products as deskset phones, office-building switches and switchboards, call-center systems, voice-mail software, cabling, and many others. Esteemed Bell Laboratories scientists won 1,600 pre-spinoff patents developing technology now under the Avaya banner.
Avaya’s reputations for product quality and technological innovation are just as strong today, even as the company has shifted its focus to such areas as Internet protocol telephony, wireless data communication, customer-relationship-management software and speech recognition technology.
The offspring Avaya Labs organization has added 100 more patents to the list of patents, as they create new ways to help companies route customer contacts, analyze their data networks for adding voice traffic, and find other ways to unleash the power of communications.
Looking ahead, Avaya call center software continues to develop and leverage new technologies with an ongoing focus on innovation giving enterprises the communication tools they need to succeed in their endeavors.
Avaya Call Center Software Key Strengths
- Avaya call center software delivers intelligent communications solutions that help companies transform their businesses to achieve marketplace advantage.
- More than one million businesses worldwide, including more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500, use Avaya solutions for IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Contact Centers and Communications-Enabled Business Processes.
- Drawing on a rich heritage of enterprise telephony and mastery of IP-based technologies, Avaya helps customers to grow revenue, lower risk, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
- As a leader in IP telephony, the company helps customers realize business value and create competitive advantage by driving the integration of communications and business applications across any network and device.
- Through Avaya call center software features innovative technology and services, customers can integrate IP telephony solutions with existing communications investments to enhance and evolve their networks and communications applications at their own path and pace.