About Goldmine Customer Service Software
Goldmine Enterprise – the latest CRM solution from FrontRange’s award-winning GoldMine product line. GoldMine Enterprise is designed for the business that wants its CRM to add significant value, not just automate sales calls. These businesses look for CRM to create value through increased agility, higher success ratios, and integration of data from disparate points in the organization.
The design of GoldMine Enterprise benefits from the input and best practices of the world’s largest CRM user base. We combined our decades-long experience in CRM with the latest technologies in access, integration, and configuration to produce software the way you want it.
Now you can reinvent your sales processes the way you’ve always wanted.
- Real-time visibility into all your sales activities, including product and services information and revenue details
- Built-in Sales Methodology support keeps processes consistent and sales cycles on track
- Easy-to-use interface helps you manage all information surrounding sales opportunities
- Forecast tools enable sales users to better predict, manage, and analyze their pipeline
- Ensures sales users stay focused on reaching their sales quotas
- Forecast dashboards allow management to view, analyze and manage forecast figures, properly and accurately
- Integrated Quoting Tool automates what previously were common failure points in the sales process
- Guaranteed consistency of customer information, products, pricing, and cross-selling offers
- Flexible approval processes allow you to standardize quotes and manage exceptions
Founded in 1989, FrontRange Solutions (FRS) develops software and services that allow organizations to deliver extraordinary customer relationships. Since its inception, the company has focused on solutions tailored specifically to the mid-market, and today it is the undisputed leader with more than one million users and a marquee client list.
FRS products are easy to implement and provide a quick return on investment and low total cost of ownership. They also increase productivity and customer satisfaction and service. FrontRange product families, designed specifically for growing and distributed enterprise organizations include: GoldMine® for business relationship management, team-based contact management and sales force automation solutions; IT Service Management with HEAT® and ITIL® standards-based modules for complete service management; and IP Contact Center for reduced telephony costs and increased agent productivity, streamlined customer service and communications; and Infrastructure Management, which provides the ability to optimize the full lifecycle of a company’s assets.