About Microsoft Dynamics Financial Management Solutions
Microsoft products and services enhance the strategic value of operational and financial information and automate critical business processes. Microsoft products are sold and implemented by a global network of independent and experienced partner organizations that are committed to fostering lasting customer relationships.
Microsoft offers Microsoft Dynamics, an integrated and adaptable business application suite built for small and midsized companies, along with divisions of large organizations. These integrated solutions are built to look and feel like familiar Microsoft software. Microsoft Dynamics solutions automate and improve customer relationship, financial, and supply chain management.
Microsoft Dynamics Key Strengths
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX solution suite delivers a range of financial capabilities that help organizations consolidate accounts with subsidiaries or distribution centers no matter where they are located. With this powerful and comprehensive application, business leaders can make and act on confident, informed business decisions confidently.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX helps employees focus on their jobs by giving them access to accounting, reporting, and detailed analysis at levels that are appropriate for their positions.
- The robust features of Microsoft Dynamics deliver the real-time capability to work with multiple financial dimensions that can help decision makers divide data into categories for more detailed analysis. For example, financial data can be measured and analyzed across cost centers, departments, regions, products lines, or other dimensions that can be dynamically created and customized.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX provides built-in multisite, multi language, and multi currency capabilities in 3636 countries and 40 languages, along with local tax, regulatory, and market requirements.
- With the company’s small business solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP, customers receive financial management functionality that ranges from general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management, and reconciliation.