About Oracle Customer Service Software
Oracle, the world leader in CRM, claims five million live end users and more than 100 million registered self-service users. The company offers four comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product lines that leverage enterprise data to drive profitable customer interactions. Oracle’s products cover the breadth of CRM functionality—from sales, marketing, and e-commerce, to customer service and analytics.
Oracle Customer Service Software
Oracle’s mix of CRM solutions is a result of several acquisitions, including JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel Systems. Each CRM solution has complete customer service capabilities.
Small and midsize businesses often find that Oracle’s Siebel CRM OnDemand software fits their needs.
Siebel CRM On Demand is hosted software that competes directly with Salesforce.com. CRM On Demand offers low-cost, hosted CRM solution with little or no up-front IT investment. With CRM On Demand, you can accelerate sales, improve marketing and deliver consistently top-notch customer service.
Siebel CRM On Demand’s service module consistently gives you the up-to-date information agents need, so they don’t just solve problems, they truly build customer satisfaction. And high customer satisfaction translates to increased revenue. Siebel CRM On Demand includes the following customer service features:
- Centralized knowledge base – continually improve service effectiveness by keeping your agents trained. And, with the visibility you gain through analytics, you’ll be able to manage agent activity and resolve bottlenecks quickly.
- Service assessment scripts – Shorten training times, improve service quality and ensure your agents are performing at their peak.
- Customer satisfaction surveys – Ensure long lasting customer relationships and superior service quality.
- Centralize data – With CRM On Demand, your service agents capture all service information in one centralized location, manage service requests, track related activities and customer e-mails from Outlook or Lotus Notes, and associate known solutions to incoming requests.
- 360-degree view of the customers – provide your sales teams with access and visibility into all customer service issues. Pre-built data warehousing capabilities give you the power to analyze historical trends and compare them with today’s snapshot. Analyze service call trends to shape current and future product or service offerings.
- Real-time analytics and interactive dashboards – gain visibility into problem areas so you can take immediate action.
Siebel CRM On Demand not only meets your specific business challenges but will also scale with your company as it grows. Its customization capabilities let you tailor the application to support your company’s unique business processes and requirements. Individual users can quickly customize languages, currencies, and appearance to reflect personal preferences. And a pre-built contact center lets you provide better customer service across all customer touchpoints.
Oracle Corporation was founded by Lawrence J. Ellison in 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.