About Oracle Financial Management Solutions
After 30 years of providing leading-edge solutions to a vast and growing base of customers, Oracle remains the gold standard for database technology and applications in enterprises throughout the world: The company is the world’s leading supplier of software for information management, and the world’s second largest independent software company. Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 98 of the Fortune 100 companies. Oracle is the first software company to develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, and application development and decision support tools.
It is innovation that drives Oracle’s success. With the release of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle has begun debuting new products and functionality that reflect the company’s goal: connecting all levels of enterprise technology to help customers access the knowledge they need to respond to market conditions with speed and agility. Today, Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Grid Computing, support for enterprise Linux, and Oracle Fusion all fuel a commitment to innovation and results that has defined Oracle for thirty years.
Looking ahead, Oracle will strive to become number one in middleware and number one in software applications, just as the company has done in database applications. The organization’s goal is to continue to innovate and to lead the industry—while always making sure that it stays focused on solving the problems of the customers who rely on its software.
The company’s success speaks for itself. Oracle applications run in more than 1,500 public sector organizations, 10 of the world’s top 10 banks, 20 of the world’s top 20 telecom companies, and 10 of the top 10 academic universities worldwide.
Oracle Key Strengths
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials meets global financial reporting and tax requirements with one accounting, tax, banking and payments model.
- The company’s dynamic financial application package makes it easy to operate shared services across businesses and regions, delivering pre-integrated financial and industry-specific processes.
- Oracle is refining its strategy in the financial applications market through a number of product enhancements that aim to boost the global appeal and usability factor for both PeopleSoft Enterprise and Oracle E-Business Suite customers.
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft product leverages a single repository of physical and financial data about all an organization’s properties, equipment, and IT assets, for easier development and implementation of its acquisition strategy—and readily incorporates this information into the budgeting and planning process.
- The company’s solution suite improves asset visibility, tracking, and control with a single source of asset information that provides complete, real-time reporting and reconciliation of operational, financial, and maintenance data.