About Pivotal Marketing Automation Software
Pivotal Corporation’s CRM applications are focused on the requirements of mid-sized enterprises – a powerful, highly flexible application platform, a complete set of CRM applications, and low-cost, results-producing implementation services.
Pivotal Marketing Software
Pivotal’s CRM software includes solutions for:
- Sales – Shorten the sales cycle and improve close ratios.
- Marketing – Increase response rates and lead quality.
- Service – Accelerate incident resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Partner Management – Collaborate more effectively with your partner channels.
- Analytics – Make better-informed business decisions.
- Mobile CRM – Increase the productivity and effectiveness of field and mobile users.
Benefits for Marketers
The company’s CRM solution contains robust marketing automation and lead management that enables marketers to conduct even the most complex multi-channel marketing campaigns. Profile customers and prospects, target each with a highly personalized and relevant message, deliver the message at the right time via the right channel, and ensure consistent and effective follow-up.
In addition, Pivotal’s CRM software suite includes a powerful application platform and additional capabilities in contact centers, partner management and interactive selling.
Pivotal also offers specialized solutions tailored to the needs of financial services, home building and real estate, manufacturing, life sciences, and healthcare.
Pivotal Corporate Background
Pivotal Corporation is a software unit of CDC Corporation (NASDAQ: CHINA). Pivotal’s software and services are designed for companies and business units in the revenue range of $100 million to $3 billion.
More than 1,800 companies around the world have licensed Pivotal including: Centex Homes, Farm Credit Services of America, Premera Blue Cross, Qiagen, Sharp Electronics Corporation, and WellCare Health Plans.