About Sage Cloud CRM
The SageCRM.com cloud CRM leverages the power and convenience of the Web to provide your marketing, sales, and customer care teams the tools they need to market and sell more effectively and provide industry-leading service. The cloud CRM infrastructure and intuitive browser interface ensure you’ll be up and running – and productive – quickly, without burdening your IT staff.
The Advantages of Sage Cloud CRM
Sage cloud CRM not only improves the effectiveness and productivity of individuals across your entire business, but the web based CRM model also helps reduce sales, marketing, and administration costs.
- One monthly price provides everything-the web based CRM application, support, training, daily data backups and upgrades.
- No up-front investments in hardware and software licenses.
- No additional cost for upgrades.
- No need for a full-time system administrator.
- Flexible pricing options and terms.
- Ability to add users rapidly as needed.
- Easily customizable to reflect your unique business processes.
- No installation or IT support costs.
- 24-hour secured access from any location in the world.
- Migrate from the on-demand CRM solution to the on-site SageCRM system as your business needs evolve.
Sage Cloud CRM Features
- On Demand Sales
- On Demand Marketing
- On Demand Customer Care
- Mobile Solutions
- Application Integration
- Outlook Integration
Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and the Group now has 5 million customers. The Sage Group plc. is the company behind many respected software brands including: Peachtree, Sage CRM, Sofline Pastel, ACT!, and SalesLogix.