About SAP CRM
SAP Americas is a subsidiary of SAP AG, the world’s largest inter-enterprise software company and the third-largest software supplier overall.
SAP offers CRM on-demand solutions that are easy-to-use, Web-based, and available on a subscription basis.
SAP CRM Software for Enterprises
Used by more than 3,200 customers world-wide, mySAP Customer Relationship Management (mySAP CRM) includes features and functions to support core business processes in the following areas:
- Marketing – Improve the effectiveness of your marketing activities, maximize resource efficiencies, and empower marketers to acquire and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Sales – Eliminate productivity barriers, enforce consistency across all selling channels, and increase overall performance within your sales organization.
- Service – Transform service into a profitable line of business with a broad range of functionality to enable customer service and support, field service, e-service, and more.
- E-commerce – Turn the Internet into a profitable sales and interaction channel for both business customers and consumers.
- Channel management – Optimize your indirect channels with support for partner and channel management.
mySAP CRM also supports several industry-specific processes with functionality designed to meet the individual needs of diverse industry groups.
SAP Corporate Background
Founded in 1972 as Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing, SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany. SAP Americas’s corporate headquarters is located in Newtown Square, PA. The company employs more than 37,700 people in more than 50 countries, and serves more than 34,600 customers worldwide.