BorderWare Email Security
BorderWare is considered a benchmark provider of messaging security, privacy and compliance solutions for enterprises of all sizes and governments worldwide, with over 8,000 customers across 6565 countries, and 500 channel partners.
The company’s success is reflected in its strong customer base, along with its strong leadership position in the messaging security industry and its broad and deep expertise across several industries. BorderWare has a proven track record of combining professional service delivery, customer support and strategic partnerships to help organizations mitigate the risks associated with today’s converging threat landscape.
The company has developed dynamic, innovative affiliations with some of the industry’s most prominent companies in Internet infrastructure, security and messaging, including Cisco Systems, F5 Networks, Sun Microsystems, FaceTime Communications, RSA Security, Research In Motion (RIM), Symantec and Kaspersky Labs.
The BorderWare Security Platform provides the architectural baseline to power the BorderWare Email Security Gateway, BorderWare IM Security Gateway, and BorderWare Web Security Gateway. BorderWare SteelGate Firewall+VPN, SIPassure VoIP/SIP Security Gateway and the award-winning MXtreme Mail Firewall that has evolved to become the BorderWare Email Security Gateway — protect mission-critical network resources in the most sensitive environments. Borderware strengths include:
- BorderWare Email Security Gateway is a robust, appliance-based email security, privacy and compliance solution that protects against email threats and effectively and efficiently controls outbound information to protect against malicious attacks and enforce compliance regulations.
- The company’s technology approach to email security integrates a multi-layered response to threat prevention, delivering advanced anti-spam, anti-virus, image spam protection and a threat prevention engine within a hosted platform.
- BorderWare Email Security Gateway provides a comprehensive package featuring granular policies, attachment scanning, encryption capabilities, and industry compliance toolkits, which gives customers the ability to control outbound information and protect against regulatory compliance and corporate violations, theft and leakage of confidential information or intellectual property.
- BorderWare Technologies’ email security solution set is built on the BorderWare Security Platform, a secure, scalable, and affordable infrastructure that eliminates removes the need to deploy different devices to protect against each messaging application.
- With BorderWare’s Email Security Gateway, customers benefit from the lowest false positive rate, zero hour protection, proactive threat protection with real-time defenses, encryption, increased email throughput, and ongoing assurance that no email message is ever lost.
BorderWare is a private company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada with sales and support offices in London, Australia, Singapore, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Dubai, Dallas, New York, Seattle and Chicago. BorderWare’s products are sold through a worldwide channel of over 500 resellers.