Centennial Software IT Asset Management
Centennial software provides you with total visibility of your IT estate. From the minute you deploy the first client agent, Discovery’s patent-pending technology goes to work immediately, providing you with a complete picture of all the hardware and software on the network – regardless of location or platform.
Centennial Discovery provides dynamically-updated asset information critical to:
Inventory and Auditing – Automatically find and track all IT assets such as PCs, servers, printers, switches and more.
Security – Monitor network vulnerabilities, greynets and unwanted files on the network.
Software Asset Management – Audit all applications installed on PCs and servers. Track software usage, and patch status.
Centennial Software provides you with broad and deep auditing features that give you full visibility and control of your network, including;
- 100% visibility – discover all IP-addressable hardware on the network, including PCs, servers, switches, network printers and other devices.
- Network visualization – graphically map the network to understand the distribution and dependency of IT assets
- Dynamic – know about changes to the network as they happen, without the need for scheduled audits
- Multi-platform – track hardware and software across all major enterprise platforms, including Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX and AIX
- Remote auditing – keep tabs on all IT assets anywhere in the organization, whether in an office or remotely-connected to the network
- Collaboration working – share audit information with multiple colleagues and create personalized web-based views of key reports
- By creating a dynamic and complete view of the network, Centennial’s IT Auditing solutions are the foundation for all types of IT Governance initiatives, from compliance to cost-cutting and migration to acceptable use policies. Since it was founded by a group of former Novell engineers in 1997, Centennial Software has sold more than five million licenses to over 5,000 organizations worldwide. Its asset management and security solutions have won numerous awards for both innovation and business effectiveness.
With sales offices in the USA, UK, Germany, Sweden and Australia – plus an international VAR and OEM partner network that spans 42 countries – Centennial’s solutions are sold and supported in all major markets around the world.