HP Software Solutions
HP provides high-quality software services that address all aspects of your software application lifecycle needs. With HP software solutions, you have access to standards-based, modular, multi-platform software coupled with global services and support. The wide range of HP service offerings—from online self-solve support to proactive mission-critical services—enables you to choose services that best match your business needs.
HP is a world-class technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the globe. The company is a leading innovator committed to exploring how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. HP applies new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way its customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. The company provides infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world’s most powerful supercomputer installations. HP offers consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps HP match the right products, services and solutions to its customers’ specific needs.
HP focuses on simplifying technology experiences for all of its customers—from individual consumers to the largest businesses. With a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services, and IT infrastructure, HP revenue reached $118.4 billion for the four fiscal quarters ended October 31, 2008. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Palo Alto, California, but it is truly a global interest, with 320,000 employees doing business in more than 170 countries around the world, and 69% of its revenue coming from outside the United States.
The HP OpenView AssetCenter solution helps your IT team deliver high-quality, cost-effective services. For nearly two decades, organizations around the world have used AssetCenter to enhance service and asset costs, mitigate security and compliance risks, and align IT with business objectives. Today, with so much to do and so little time, AssetCenter provides your IT team with one of the most comprehensive solutions for automating and maintaining tight control over your company’s capital investments. HP OpenView AssetCenter features include:
- Full IT lifecycle asset management, including portfolio, financial, contract, procurement, chargeback, cable and software asset management.
- Uses a powerful, centralized Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to consolidate asset information.
- Works with accounting and ERP systems to enable government compliance, reduce operating costs and penalties and over-purchasing.
- Leverages a web interface for expansion of software into intranets and the Internet.
- You can choose the way you want to implement HP OpenView AssetCenter: Start with a single module or choose a more complete approach by implementing multiple modules, using HP’s extensive consulting and implementation expertise.
- HP is among the world’s largest IT companies, with revenue totaling $100.5 billion for the four fiscal quarters ended July 31, 2007. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, HP is traded on the NYSE, HPQ.