IQMS ERP Manufacturing Solutions
Since 1989, IQMS has been a pioneer in the design and development of ERP software for repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries.
Today, IQMS provides leading real-time manufacturing, accounting, machine monitoring, quality control, supply chain, CRM and eBusiness solutions to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods and other manufacturing markets. A single-source enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ offers real-time front office, accounting, manufacturing and supply chain management in a single database.
IQMS Manufacturing Software
EnterpriseIQ is a SaaS solution powered by Oracle, the worlds #1 database. The Oracle database is a reliable, scalable, and secure platform that is trusted by large enterprises and small-to-midsize businesses alike. Because the Oracle-powered database is embedded in EnterpriseIQ, it delivers a seamless, integrated solution. This translates into a cost-effective and easily managed computing environment.
The only complete, single-source enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ offers real-time front office, accounting, manufacturing and supply chain management in a single database. Key benefits of IQMS’ EnterpriseIQ manufacturing software include:
- Complete manufacturing and shop-floor planning system with all the tools necessary to manage production, whether operating one facility or multiple plants.
- Make decisions based on the total production picture—instantly.
- Optimized scheduling identifies the best start time for each job and any constraints that may affect delivery.
- Supports multiple manufacturing processes with graphical representation of parts, subassemblies, packaging and more to easily identify all components of a part.
- The only machine monitoring system written as an integral part of an ERP system to provide instant and accurate production data.
- Lets organizations make business decisions based on actual facts as problems need attention, and in some cases catch potential problems before they impact customer deliveries.
- Flexible and expandable to allow building of an unlimited number of multi-level bills for component pieces and handle family tools with ease.
- Simplifies the complex web of tasks and myriad of challenges associated with project administration and tracking capital equipment projects such as tooling.
- Lets plant floor employees, focus on functions that relate specifically to the responsibilities of shop floor personnel easily using touch screens instead of keyboards.
IQMS Corporate Background
Privately held, IQMS’ headquarters are in Paso Robles, California. The company has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, IQMS serves leading manufactures worldwide. IQMS proudly boasts a 98% retention rate, and it’s no wonder: IQMS customers receive free software upgrades, award winning customer support, phone and Internet support and active users meetings.