Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain Management Solutions
Microsoft is a leading provider of enterprise business solutions for the midmarket around the world. Microsoft delivers e-business applications for financials, distribution, project accounting, electronic commerce, human resource management, manufacturing, sales and marketing management, and customer service and support.
Microsoft’s core business software offering, Microsoft Dynamics, is an adaptable and integrated business applications suite for small and medium-sized businesses, along with divisions of large companies. These integrated solutions are designed to look and function like familiar Microsoft software, improving financial, customer relationship, and supply chain management.
Microsoft Dynamics Key Strengths
- With Microsoft Dynamics, an organization can connect its entire supply chain in a productive, fast-moving flow. The business value of vendors and business partner relationships is enhanced significantly. And these increased efficiencies in distribution translate to improved customer satisfaction and reduced cost of doing business.
- Microsoft Dynamics solutions provides employees with a multitude of ways to plan, coordinate, and executive delivery of goods and services productively. Companies realize a strong return on investment as a result of better individual and team productivity, streamlined operations, and more effective collaboration.
- Using Microsoft Dynamics, people can effectively improve supply chain efficiency, with minimal time spent on product training and learning. The user interface is familiar, consistent, and comfortable—just like that of other Microsoft programs people work with.
- Microsoft Dynamics gives people across the supply chain visibility into customer demand and the delivery of goods—helping them make faster, better business decisions and take the best course of action when adjustments are necessary.
- With features such as automatic notification, a team can easily can keep tabs on inventory, helping sustain optimal item levels without tying up funds in the warehouse. They can plan purchasing at favorable terms and in a timely manner, controlling costs and ensuring that the organization meets its customer commitments. And they can connect closely with operations to make sure manufacturing has the materials it needs to deliver products on time.
- Microsoft Dynamics’ supply chain strengths can help the team fulfill customer commitments with greater reliability and accountability, and deliver the products and services customers want, when they need them.