Sage ERP Solutions
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. At Sage, they live and breathe business every day. They are passionate about helping their customers achieve their ambitions. Their range of business software and services is continually evolving as they innovate to answer their customers’ needs. Their solutions support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking, merchant services, and the specialized needs of the construction, distribution, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofit, and real estate industries. Sage North America employs 4,000 people and supports nearly 3.1 million small and medium-size business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,100 people and supports 6.2 million customers worldwide.
Sage ERP Product Highlights
Sage ERP Accpac
- Available in three editions with a full suite of operations and accounting modules, Sage ERP Accpac is ideally equipped to meet small- to mid-sized business demands and is able to handle to over 400 users with a choice of operating systems and database platforms.
- Bundled with SageCRM, Sage ERP Accpac Extended Enterprise Suite allows organizations to optimize sales, marketing, and customer service functions for greater cost savings and higher revenues.
- With a track record of customers in 169 countries, Sage ERP Accpac provides companies with capabilities to manage their global business including multicurrency and multi-location functionality, multi-jurisdiction compliance, and multiple language versions.
Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 enable business growth by meeting the needs of a growing business with a collaborative ecosystem to address needs across the enterprise coordinating finance and sales, distribution and manufacturing, business intelligence and customer relationship management.
- Innovative codeless customization allows companies to personalize their system to streamline individual user workflows, enforce business rules, add additional data elements, and these customizations are preserved when upgrading to future releases without reimplementation.
- Available in LAN, Client Server, or SQL, facilitate secure data exchange quickly and easily from external applications while enforcing business rules.
SageERP MAS 500
- Designed exclusively for large-sized mid-market businesses with 20 to over 1,000 employees in discrete, process, and mixed mode environments.
- Offers a robust series of applications that provide total control of the manufacturing environment.
- Sage MAS 500 ERP’s end-to-end manufacturing applications let organizations take control of their production, gain insight into true manufacturing costs, and plan and maintain their raw materials.
Sage ERP X3
- Sage ERP X3 is a software suite with advanced, simple, and cost-effective business applications designed to meet the functionality requirements of mid-to-large distributors and manufacturers.
- Offers first-class integrated functionality in the areas of finance, sales, CRM, inventory management, while remaining affordable, quick to implement, and simple for users.
- Sage ERP X3 is a multi-audit system available in 8 languages and legislations, and is supported by Sage and its business partners across 35countries.