T-Plan QA Testing Solutions
T-Plan provides a product suite of test management tools and supplies best-of-breed solutions and services to help their customers maximize their IT potential. Since its founding in 1990 in the United Kingdom, T-Plan now serves companies across the globe in the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What T-Plan Can Do
T-Plan solutions are used in a variety of organizations, such as blue-chip companies, small and midsized enterprises, charities, and governmental bodies. By leveraging T-Plan products, businesses can improve the test process management, manage costs, reduce business risk, and regulate the entire process.
Aberdeen Data Solutions, Bank of England, Fujitsu-Siemens, Garban Intercapital Management, Lloyds TSB, Eurostar UK Ltd., Imperial College, Virgin Mobile, Micro Medical, Marlborough Sterling
T-Plan QA Testing Product(s)
- T-Plan: a suite of testing tools that is modular in design and provides a structured approach to testing at the project and corporate level
T-Plan Key Features
- Consistent methodology for all testing processes
- Provides a framework for planning, tracking, and managing the quality of software
- Built with over 70 reports and also comes with the functionality to create your own
- Reuse tests any number of times with results reported collectively or individually
- Requirements and Analysis
- Test Design
- Test Scheduling
- Test Automation
- Defect Tracking
- Remote Execution
- Management Reporting
T-Plan is built on an open architecture that allows integrations and extensions to be added easily and seamlessly. The solution is a Windows-based product and also has functionality to import and export from Microsoft Word and Excel.
With T-Plan, businesses can manage every aspect of the testing process. Features include capabilities to analyze, design, and manage test assets from planning through execution. Today, T-Plan is considered one of the most powerful and accurate risk-based Test Management tool available in the market.