WebEx Remote Support Solutions
Cisco WebEx is the global leader in on-demand applications for collaborative business on the web. Leveraging the corporation’s worldwide reach and technical dominance in the IT support arena, Cisco’s flagship WebEx applications offer a full suite of Web collaboration applications for specific business processes including marketing, sales, training, and support. Companies of every size gain a strategic advantage by using WebEx to replace high-cost/high-touch interactions with efficient Web-touch interactions.
The WebEx solution set works across firewalls and across platforms, making them ideal for both internal and external collaboration. Cisco WebEx provides its services over the WebEx MediaTone Network, a secure global network specifically designed for on-demand applications.
Today, backed by the industry-leading presence of Cisco technology and development expertise, WebEx is the leading provider of Web communication services that enable greater productivity and cost-efficiency across the enterprise. Powered by the industry’s only globally distributed information-switching network, specifically designed for the delivery of multimedia Web communications. WebEx’s superior online meeting and Web conferencing services include WebEx Meeting Center™, WebEx Event Center™, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Support Center, WebEx Sales Center and Presentation Studio.
- Founded in 1996, WebEx has grown into the worldwide leader in online meeting applications, with 64% market share.
- More than 3.5 million people use Cisco’s WebEx products every month to communicate, collaborate, and provide remote IT support online.
- WebEx delivers real-time IT support to distributed company employees, minimizing downtime while maximizing helpdesk productivity.
- The company’s WebEx Support Center suite of applications enables fast system fixes for users anywhere in the world, without the time and expense of onsite visits.
- With WebEx total support solutions, companies can proactively push regular updates and security patches as well as preventative measures, across the enterprise.
- 82 of the Fortune 100 rely on WebEx for critical business needs.