8×8 Cloud Contact Center Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Platform is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
Vendor works with small and midsized companies across multiple industries including high tech, outsourcing/BPO, financial services, insurance, health care, pharmaceutical, and travel and hospitality.
iCruise.com, Shutterstock, TMW Systems, McDonald’s, Allstate
View Vendor's Product Page
Cloud Contact Center Product
Cloud Contact Center is a virtual call center solution that delivers greater agent productivity and flexible call center management. The suite works with 8×8 Virtual Office VoIP phone service to give users an easy-to-use yet extremely powerful contact center.
The software suite provides users with workforce optimization tools, advanced business phone and collaboration services and unified communication functionalities. Additionally, the platform allows call center agents to engage customers through multiple communication channels, integrates with existing CRM systems and features multiple agent productivity tools.
About the Company
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in San Jose, CA, 8×8 is the one connection businesses need to experience the unique capabilities of advanced VoIP communications. They offer voice, video, mobile and unified communications solutions for small-to medium businesses and distributed enterprises. Their business services integrate advanced phone services, contact center solutions, web conferencing, powerful online productivity tools and flexible service plans.
8×8 Cloud Contact Center Key Features
- Place an IVR/routing script for each incoming dialed number
- Provide different routing strategies for each script depending on time-of-day, day-of-week or specific dates
- Route calls, chats or emails depending on the queue threshold
- Route inbound calls first to the highest skilled agent
- Advanced service level alerting to support separate service level objectives
- Queued phone calls with overload process rules
- Queued chat sessions that are initiated from a web page and distributed to agents
- Queued email that are automatically assigned a new case number and intelligently routed
- Queued fax sessions that are sent to a preconfigured email address
- Queued voicemail that is routed to the highest skilled agent
Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting
- Use a browser-based Agent Desktop to present and control agent interaction
- View the status of queues from the Agent Desktop
- View transaction details such as the caller, number dialed, queue selected and wait time
- View agent status, calls in progress, waiting call time per queue/skill and other agent activity
- Monitor live agent calls from anywhere
- Leverage over 30 standard reports built with filtering capabilities
- Create reports by data interval, agent groups, queues and media types
- Integrate with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and ZenDesk with an optional web API
- Use a single sign-on to log into your CRM system
- Easily contact customers with the click to dial function inside a Contact record
- Identify the caller and their history with Screen Pops displaying their NetSuite or Salesforce.com record
Case and Contact Management
- Store customer data in a centralized repository
- Display in screen pops information gathered from Caller ID, IVR, or CRM
Call Recording and Logging
- Record calls based on criteria such as percentage of calls by skill
- Index and view recorded calls based on authorized supervisor position
- Play back or save individual recordings as .wav files
- Use a secure ftp site to bulk download recordings and save them locally
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- FAQ Knowledgebase
8×8 Cloud Contact Center Screenshots
8×8 Cloud Contact Center Videos
Products Similar to 8x8 Cloud Contact Center