Aspect Blended Interaction Review
Aspect Blended Interaction is an on-premise unified communication application for contact centers.
Large Businesses and Multinational Enterprises
Customer Case Studies
View Vendor's Product Page
About Aspect Blended Interaction
Aspect Blended Interaction is a unified communications solution for contact centers, uniting inbound routing,voice portal, Internet contact, outbound dialing, as well as workforce management. Aspect Blended Interaction uses either SIP-based VoIP, or traditional voice, and it can scale from tens to thousands of agent positions in a single site or multisite environment.
About Aspect Software
Aspect is a software and IT services firm specializing in applying Microsoft communications and collaboration tools to help businesses perform and get results. Aspect provides interaction management and workforce optimization solutions that remove communication and workflow barriers from businesses while automating business processes.
Aspect Blended Interaction Features
- Decrease cost and complexity by lowering CTI (computer telephony integration) expenses
- Improve your operational efficiency using an universal agent pool for outbound, inbound, email, and Web chat contacts
- Improve first call resolution with expert agents and data directed routing
- Reduce costs with proactive, automated outbound notification
- Reach customers via voice, short message service (SMS), or email to reduce costs and improve customer experience
- Unified reporting allows insight and visibility across interactions
Products Similar to Aspect Blended Interaction