Bluelock Cloud Services Review
Bluelock can be used by companies of any size in any industry.
BlueLock offers a variety of cloud and data center services. BlueLock’s greatest differentiator from other IaaS companies is that they don’t use a cookie-cutter approach in their service offering; instead, resource allocations can be readjusted within your environment at any time.
Founded in 2006, Bluelock is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company was listed as a Leader in Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for IaaS providers.
Bluelock Key Features
- Virtual data centers
- Cloud management and support
- Hybrid and global cloud support
- Disaster recovery
- Load balancing, monitoring, firewall, antivirus, OS patching, networking and VM backup
- vCloud Director: VMware vCloud infrastructure on demand
- vCloud Connector: expand and connect your clouds