Bungee Connect Cloud Platform Review
Small to midsize businesses.
About Bungee Connect
Bungee Connect is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables users to build business applications as well as move existing legacy applications to the cloud. Through a GUI interface, Bungee Connect users operate and manage their applications just as they would on a desktop. Bungee Connect is best used to create applications for CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, and other back-office systems.
Founded in 2002, Bungee is headquartered in Orem, UT. The company is backed by North Bridge Venture Partners, Venrock Associates, and Epic Ventures.
Bungee Connect Key Features
- Industry-standard Eclipse IDE
- SOAP, REST and POX (plain-old-XML) services
- Application user interface
- Cloud-based source control
- Interactive end-user experience
- Web service & DB connectivity
- Developer collaboration
- Multi-tenant hosting