This Product no Longer AvailableThis product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
CDC Social CRM Review
CDC Social CRM is an on-premise solution that can be integrated seamlessly to provide cohesion within all customer-facing processes.
CDC Social CRM is built to meet the needs of midsized and large organizations.
AAA Western and Central New York, Ahlsell, Berner Food & Beverage, Calamos Investments, Hammond Group Inc.
About CDC Social CRM
CDC Social CRM empowers businesses to incorporate the power of social networks into their sales, marketing, and customer service teams. With CDC Social CRM, businesses can bring the social Web into their CRM systems, allowing them to reach their customers in the social networks in which they interact. CDC Social CRM brings the insight and business intelligence from social media sites into the database, while also integrating social media functions into workflows.
About CDC Software
Since its founding in 2002, CDC Software has been delivering complete end-to-end enterprise solutions to empower companies to improve business profitability, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and lead their markets. Known as “the customer-driven company,” CDC Software provides their more than 10,000 customers with solutions that help them optimize every process within their organization, from the factory to the storefront. CDC Software solutions are used by customers operating in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, health care, food and beverage, government and more.
CDC Software Acquisition History
- Industri-Matematik International (IMI) (September 2003)
- Pivotal Corporation (February 2004)
- Ross Systems, Inc. (August 2004)
- c360 Solutions (May 2006)
- JRG Software, Inc. (February 2006)
- MVI Technology (October 2006)
- Respond Group Ltd. (February 2007)
- Saratoga Systems (April 2007)
- Catalyst International, Inc. (September 2007)
- Integrated Solutions Limited (March 2008)
- Truition Inc. (December 2009)
- gomembers, Inc. (December 2009)
- PeoplePoint Software Pty Ltd (January 2010)
- Computility (February 2010)
- TradeBeam (May 2010)
CDC Social CRM Key Features
- Easily send marketing messages in just a single step
- Broadcast announcements to social networks and CRM contacts
- Invite customers, prospects, employees, and other contacts in the CRM database to social networks
- Find prospects and learn what they’re saying in social networks
- Assign appropriate tasks and follow-up
- See who influences deals by viewing who customers and prospects interact with
- Pinpoint connections to better target prospects and decision-makers
- Find potential revenue opportunities
- Deliver better intelligence on sales deals
- Monitor social media updates and discussions
- Gain insight into which people in social networks can influence deals
- Provide the sales force with connections to better target prospects
- Manage Facebook marketing events within the CRM system
- Track social media campaigns and their effectiveness
- Initiate CRM actions based on social media responses
- Capture support incidents from social media updates
- Provide quick follow-up
- Leverage social media to service and support customers
- Broadcast service and technical announcements to social networks
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, InsideView, and Google BlogSearch
- Account Linking
- Activity Viewing
- Aggregate Views
- Social Media Searches
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Media Communication
- CRM Actions
- Facebook Event Management
- Social Media Activity Tracking
- Relationship Tracking
- CDC Social CRM is the only solution on the market with the capability to initiate CRM actions directly from social data, rather than just monitoring this data as other systems do.
- Another unique feature is the ability to post directly to popular social media channels–such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn all at once–and to easily track activity within the CRM system to better determine ROI.
- With direct interaction in popular social media channels like Twitter and Facebook, sales teams will be better able to qualify leads, gain actionable sales intelligence, and enhance customer service.
- If businesses are interested in a web deployment, CDC Social CRM is available only as an on-premise solution.
CDC Social CRM helps businesses bring the power and insight of the social web into their customer processes. Seamlessly integrated with the most used and popular social media tools, CDC Social CRM will enable organizations to gain better insight into customer behavior and preferences, respond rapidly to customer inquiries, and deliver relevant sales data that will turn prospects into qualified leads. Social media has permeated into the enterprise and if organizations want to leverage all that it can do for their business, they should see if solutions like CDC Social CRM can answer their business needs.
CDC Social CRM Videos
Products Similar to CDC Social CRM
What Others Say about CDC Social CRM
- CDC’s Pivotal CRM Boils Down Social, Email Integration to 1 Click – CRMBuyer.com
“New integration capabilities let service reps convert an customer’s Outlook message, tweet or Facebook post to a support ticket in one click.”