This Product no Longer AvailableThis product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
Epicor Vista Review
Vista is based on the Microsoft .NET Framework and uses a true service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Global multi-site manufacturing enterprises and job shops
Process Technology Inc., C.C. Dickson Company, Service Supply of Victoria, Regency Lighting, Canyon Pipe and Supply Inc., Herman Electronics, Revere Electric Supply Co., Poulin Lumber, Inc., Speckman Automotive
About Epicor Vista
Epicor Vista provides emerging manufacturers, job shops and made-to-order departments with an integrated manufacturing and accounting solution. Estimating, orders, costing, scheduling, inventory, quality and more are easy to measure and manage with Vista’s straightforward user interface.
Make informed business decisions with assistance for specific endeavors like lean manufacturing and quality performance management while remaining agile and adaptable to both planned and unexpected changes in the market with Vista’s superior flexibility.
Epicor produces cutting edge technology to the distribution, manufacturing, services and retail sectors. From midsized to worldwide, enterprises of all kinds—20,000 customers in over 150 countries—benefit from Epicor’s nearly four decades of experience. Epicor’s expertise in supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, human capital management, point of sale and related facets of commerce mean its clients are ensured increased efficiency and maximized profitability upon deployment. Businesses demand accountability, and Epicor delivers with innovative solutions for today’s increasingly fast paced global environment.
Epicor Vista Key Features
- Control the customer narrative from prospect to purchase
- Marketing automation (MA)
- Sales force automation (SFA)
- Case management
- Customer and partner self-service portals
- Introduce new product with ease
- Foster well-informed communication to ensure swift and precise customer engagement
- Management of quotes, sales orders, accounts, shipping, invoicing and commissions automatically coordinates sales people, warehouses, plants, shipping and accounting teams
- Tools including detailed product configuration help produce precise estimates, expedite quote-to-cash, generate estimates, and enhance customer service
- Minimize unnecessary steps in the sales pipeline to streamline request for quote (RFQ) and sales order processes
- Move beyond the demand side of EDI to focus on the fulfillment side with secure outbound Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) transactions that customers reconcile with every shipment
- Improved reconciliation through inbound EDI documents, the cumulative (CUM) total value and actual receivables are electronically sent back for confirmation
- SCM easily interfaces with customer relationship management (CRM), supplier relationship management (SRM), supply chain execution (SCE), and sourcing solutions
- Go beyond traditional functionality by offering comprehensive production management
- Simultaneously oversee engineer-to-order processing, make-to-order and make-to-stock
- Distribution and warehouse management features include mileage, automated route scheduling systems that integrate GPS, driving directions, and digital mapping data
- Versatile software accommodates combinations of make to order (MTO), configure to order (CTO), engineer to order (ETO), and make to stock (MTS)
- Handle job and work orders, material requirements planning (MRP) software, lean manufacturing, manufacturing execution system (MES), and master data management (MDM) with ease
- Industry and regulatory compliance built in
- Intuitive business intelligence from the shop floor to supply-chain partners
- Master production scheduling (MPS) maximizes daily control as well as long range planning
- Material requirements planning (MRP) syncs demand coming from customer orders and forecasts with the plant floor
- Oriented for resource optimization, material availability, capability based scheduling, and change management
- Multi-site management
- Multi-level bill of materials (BOM) management with consideration for single-level components and material requirements with internal and external routing steps
- Full engineering change control and management with multiple revision control of products
- Computer aided design (CAD) integration for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Product cost analysis on a customer-by-customer, part-by-part, and job-by-job basis
- Compatible with lean service organization requirements; escalation management that improves oversight of customer service level agreements with transparent risk and potential compliance issues
- Maintenance schedules, as well as serial number and contract management helps plan visits and coordinate resources
- Mobility options help on-the-go engineers maintain communication with the service center
- Built for multi-company, multi-plant or multi-warehouse operations
- Accounts receivable, lockbox, credit and collections management
- Accounts payable, automated order matching, electronic funds transfer
- General ledger, consolidations, eliminations, allocations
- Cash tracking, bank reconciliation, and statement interfaces
- Payroll, tax, and fixed asset management
- Budget, forecasting
- Industry and role-specific key performance indicators (KPIs) ready upon deployment
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting; data warehousing; business activity queries (BAQ); advanced analytic applications like business scorecards
- Data visualization tool allows end users to intuitively create data views without any knowledge of the underlying database or querying language
- Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint, move the gathering and publishing of data out of the hands of IT and into the company
Products Similar to Epicor Vista
White Papers and Demos
White Paper provided by Epicor
Manufacturers are widening the focus of lean manufacturing to encompass all processes that contribute to the bottom line, applying lean principles to all areas within the organization. As a result, consumers have enjoyed lower prices, higher quality and more involvement in the overall supply process.
White Paper provided by Epicor
CSR holds organizations to a higher moral and ethical standard considering the overall interests of society in the operations of its day-to-day business. Under this utilitarian view, businesses would need to take responsibility for the impact of their activities on all parties that they would affect-customers, shareholders, surrounding communities, and the environment-in all aspects of their operations. Ultimately, companies will look to IT and software solutions to help them find opportunities to be better stewards of the environment and extend the tangible benefits of corporate social responsibility from the business through the extended supply chain.
White Paper provided by Epicor
Becoming Lean has been a goal of most companies over the last few years. Why is Lean so popular? Lean delivers what companies really need in today's highly competitive world - shorter lead times, improved quality, reduced cost, increased profit, improved productivity and better customer service.