iAPPS Analyzer Review
iAPPS Analyzer is available either as an SaaS or on-premise marketing solution.
iAPPS Analyzer product suite are made to work for a wide customer base. iAPPS provides features that can be utilized by mid-market companies and subsidiaries of Fortune 1000 companies.
HealthCore, HookedonPhonics, AARP, National Childrens Museum, National Insurance Crime Bureau, Honeywell
About iAPPS Analyzer
iAPPS Analyzer is made to be an analytics tool that can be used by marketers to immediately analyze the performance of their marketing efforts. The Analyzer smart recommendation engine helps indentify solutions to optimize site content and reach campaign goals. With Goal Driven Marketing, iAPPS helps companies improve web campaign success and provides marketers with the ability to track and optimize all of the multichannel marketing efforts. iAPPS provides marketers with the important metrics like scenario funnels, click density maps, click-through paths and page overlays.
About Bridgeline Digital
Bridgeline Digital has created award winning web experience management software and interactive business technology solutions to help their customers reach their business goals. The iAPPS Product Suite is offered as either an on-premise or SaaS solution that includes Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing and Web Analytics that can be utilized by companies to improve their websites, online marketing or online stores. iAPPS Content Manager was awarded the 2010 CODiE Award for the Best Content Management Solution. Over the last 10 years, Bridgeline has won over 50 industry awards including be named one of the top interactive technology companies in America by BtoB Magazine.
iAPPS Analyzer Key Features
- Companies can group multichannel efforts into a single campaign to track and measure campaign goals.
- Dynamically suggests ways on how site content can be optimized to meet campaign goals.
- Monitors activity of all CMS content including entry/exit pages and provides external and search referrer reports. Tracks pageviews and bounce rate as well.
- Help companies spot patterns with their visitors including visitor loyalty and their browser capabilities.
- Provides an overlay of modification dates of content on a trend graph to understand analytics.
- Helps companies understand click streams and usage patterns. Also includes the ability to create audience profiles.
- Companies can specify a sequence of actions and clicks to gain a better understanding of visitor conversions.
- Track top referring site and pages navigated to next for any specific webpage.
- Companies can track file and image downloads.
- Provides insights into what visitors are searching for on a site or online store.
- Provides watch name, visitors in that period of time, total count, conversion rate, unique visitors and unique count.
- Provides a better user experience by enabling companies to deliver personalized content based on visitor profiles.
- Data can be emailed as HTML, exported in to Excel or saved as a PDF.
- Companies can monitor click activity in real-time to see what areas of the site are getting the most clicks.
- Custom reports can be generated using any of iAPPS Analyzer database cube dimension.
- Alerts can be set up for page counts, views, watched events and be distributed via email.
- Reports automatically include page authoring labels to make analysis easier.
- Automatically adds page tags to new content, eliminating manual processes and additional costs.
iAPPS Analyzer Videos