inContact is available as a SaaS solution that requires no additional hardware.
inContact works with companies of all sizes in various industries.
Gartner, IDC, Frost & Sullivan
inContact is a cloud-based call center software solution that provides interactive voice response (IVR) and cloud PBX. This top call center software provides numerous call center tools such as multi-channel ACD, CRM integrations, customer feedback management, quality monitoring and disaster recovery. With workforce management and optimization, administrators can be sure that call center agents are providing the best customer service.
About inContact Inc
Founded in 1997, inContact is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and provides on-demand contact center software and optimization tools. inContact’s platform is built around a national telephony infrastructure.
inContact Key Features
- No upgrade costs or annual maintenance fees
- Pay-as-you-go billing model
- Operate multiple sites as one to reduce costs
- Reduce IT costs and technical complications
- Lower connectivity costs with in-house telecom
- High security with geographically redundant databases built with encryption, real time replication, HTTPS, and SFTP
- PCI Compliant and Safe Harbor Certified
- 24/7/365 network operations monitoring
- SAS70 audited data centers
Quick Deployment and Integration
- Deploy at home, globally, or at multi-site locations
- On-demand scalability
- Integrate with in-house and commercial technologies, including CRM
- 99.99% availability SLA
- Deploy quickly and efficiently
- Arrange agents in the the most cost-effective and productive manner
- Automate simple service processes to save time
- Reduce attrition rates
Products Similar to inContact
What Others Say about inContact