Intuitive ERP Review
Intuitive ERP leverages the Microsoft .NET architecture to allow their ERP and CRM solutions faster, more secure and easier to modify and integrate with other applications.
Intuitive ERP was made to help companies who manufacture discrete product lines requiring repetitive, high-mix production, including product configuration and engineering change management (ECM). Intuitive ERP can be used in a variety of industries including electronics, industrial machinery and equipment, fabricated metal products, medical devices, and aviation.
Ace Designers, American Tubing, Anderson Power Products, ATI Industrial Automation, Cardinal Scale, Leading Edge Hydralics, Qualitel Corporation, San Antonio Lighthouse, TrailTech Inc.
About Intuitive ERP
Intuitive ERP software is an ideal solution for supporting companies who manufacture discrete product lines requiring repetitive, high-mix production, including product configuration and engineering change management (ECM). Intuitive ERP software is designed for manufacturers building high tech products for regulated industries, such as electronics, medical devices, and aviation.
Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS), gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. They empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Their software applications and professional business services enable more than 9,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, to more successfully manage their business. Software built specifically for their target markets, aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries, allow businesses to satisfy their customers, operate most efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industry.
Intuitive ERP Key Features
- Generate plans on demand.
- Analyze material requirements.
- Control production costs and scheduling.
- Manage resource efficiency.
- Manage detailed inventory records.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Simplify inventory transactions.
- Automate frequently performed tasks.
- Ship and receive goods.
- Track material location/lot information.
- Track serial numbers.
- Utilize bar coding and bar code labeling.
- Perform cycle counting and physical inventories.
- Create and maintain multi-level visual bills of material.
- Manage product data.
- Design routings and standard processes.
- Track and control engineering changes.
- Manage procurement.
- Organize and maintain detailed vendor information.
- Maintain a bid matrix.
- Create purchase orders or generate orders from planned orders.
- Manage requisitions.
- Receive and inspect vendor shipments.
- Plan and schedule production.
- Enter and track work orders.
- Control the shop floor.
- Monitor production status.
- Manage material and equipment capacity.
- Promise deliveries.
- Track time and attendance.
- Create budgets and monitor cash flow.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Generate general ledger activities.
- Reconcile financial accounts.
- Track material, labor and production costs.
- Create professional presentations with financial statement.
- Establish projects and master projects.
- Associate Project IDs with all facets of the system.
- Maintain a project ID in multi-level manufacturing and procurement orders.
- Report on revenues.
- Expenses and profit/loss for any project.
- Report on progress billing.
- Inspect incoming (purchased) materials.
- Inspect outgoing materials.
- Inspect returned materials.
- Track processes with Statistical Process Control.
- Maintain calibration and maintenance data on all the instruments used in production.
- Provides hands-free data collection from gages, scales, CMMs, optical comparators and bar code readers.
- Includes charts, graphs and spreadsheets.
- Charts include Six Sigma Capability for Cp, Cpk and Ppk with distribution curves.
- Helps companies analyze the data collected.
- Reports helps companies with ISO 9000 and QS-9000 audit trail reporting.
- Companies can receive returned materials into a special inventory account.
- Process sample returns before authorizing a full return of materials.
- Automatically credits the customer’s account.
- Helps companies improve the accuracy of forecasts.
- Improves overall planning across the company.
- Reduces inventory costs.
- Decreases stockouts.
- Reduces payroll processing time across multiple locations.
- Helps companies manage complex payroll formulas and rules.
- Leverages existing hardware to improve cost effectiveness.
- Provides automatic notifications of critical events.
- Improves workflows by providing automating communication and provides more access to critical information.
- Rule Editor allows companies to create their own alerts.
- Establishes projects and master projects.
- Reports on revenue, expenses and profit/loss margin for projects.
- Uses progress billing to allow companies to bill for work completed.
- Tracks contacts, follow-up information, historical interactions, possible opportunities and marketing campaigns.
- Helps companies manage sales opportunities by linking opportunity records to accounts.
- Tracks opportunities including percent chance of close, opportunity value and other associated data.
- Companies can add user-defined fields to each opportunity.
- Helps schedule interaction with Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Maintains a complete history of activities including notes.
- Link appointments, tasks, notes and documents to sales opportunities.
- Allows companies to create marketing campaigns designed around a specific audience.
- Helps companies manage responses and associate opportunities to campaigns.
- Complies with “Do Not Solicit” regulations.
- Helps companies manage, record and resolve customer incidents.
- Helps companies analyze the effectiveness of the support department.
- Automatically tracks 50 KPIs.
- Provides companies with vital information about the health of the company.
- Create an unlimited number of custom reports.
- Allows forms to be created and updated quickly.
- Allow customers to view products, place orders and check stats.
- Customize pricing and inventory selections per customer.
- Communicate with trading partners electronically.
- Provides support for common EDI transactions.
Intuitive ERP Videos
Products Similar to Intuitive ERP
White Papers and Demos
White Paper provided by Aptean
This guide provides an overview of the steps for conducting an effective and successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution evaluation. The process can be challenging because of the level of detail that must be addressed, ensuring that key steps are not overlooked.
White Paper provided by Aptean
Compiere delivers a broad and rich set of integrated business functionality on a global-ready platform. Manage any number of organizations, warehouses, languages, currencies, and accounting rules. Utilize role-based Management Dashboards with drilldown capability to effectively monitor and analyze your operations. Pre-built charts and graphs are provided and are easily expanded to meet your specific needs. And, Compiere Enterprise is built to scale -supporting multiple servers, large transaction volumes, hundreds of users and business complexity required by demanding businesses of all sizes.
White Paper provided by Aptean
Today’s wire and cable industry is marked by intense global competition, cyclical markets, changing demand patterns, and the commoditization of products. Many wire and cable manufacturers are moving to more complex and sophisticated products that have specialized high performance characteristics.
What Others Say about Intuitive ERP
- Intuitive ERP Manufacturing Software – SoftwareAdvice.com
“Intuitive ERP is a feature-rich ERP system that helps small and mid-sized enterprises manage the manufacturing process from quote to final shipment. It is relatively easy to implement and adopt, very often purchased by companies outgrowing Excel spreadsheets and starter accounting packages such as Quickbooks or Peachtree. Tight integration of modules and a single database help manufacturers eliminate double entry, improve efficiency, and support growth.”
- Intuitive ERP Software Overview – ctsguides.com
“Intuitive ERP software offers functionality for a broad range of manufacturing environments, including electronics, medical devices and aviation. Intuitive ERP software is designed for discrete, make-to-stock, make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, engineer-to-order and contract manufacturers. This manufacturing software package serves the small to mid-size manufacturing segment and offers multi-language, multi-country, multi-currency, multi-warehouse and multi-division capabilities, and is used by more than 1,000 companies.”
- Intuitive ERP – FindAccountingSoftware.com
“With its superior planning capabilities and user interfaces, Intuitive ERP provides the information required to quickly and easily react to scheduling problems as they occur. This advanced planning functionality allows you to reduce costs and increase productivity by eliminating stock shortages, improving delivery performance, and increasing flexibility in building your demand schedule.”