Maximizer CRM Review
Maximizer Software offers both on-premise (Maximizer CRM Enterprise and Group Editions) and cloud-based (Maximizer CRM Live) solutions.
Maximizer CRM was built specifically for small to medium sized enterprises and divisions of large corporations across multiple industries.
Cathay Pacific, General Motors, Oxford University, Gemcom Software, QR, Dairy Australia, Gribbles Pathology, Jani-King, MSP Photography, Industry Funds Management
About Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM delivers software and professional services to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, small and medium businesses and divisions of large corporations. With more than 20 years of experience in the CRM segment, Maximizer is a matured solution that combines simplicity and accessibility with a flexibility that boosts overall value.
Central to Maximizer CRM is its All-Access licensing, which delivers fully detailed customer history profiles to customer-facing teams on mobile devices, Windows desktop, or the Web. Customer information is shareable, enabling the free flow of info between sales, marketing, and customer service team. On the managerial level managers and executives can access information via dashboards and reports to glean insights on overall business performance, another boost to the solution’s cost-saving potential.
A simple deployment process as well as easy configuration ensures quick implementation at reduced cost. Maximizer CRM integrates with the existing software environment, working alongside Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, and Office as well as a variety of standalone accounting software. Configuration tools tweak functionality to best fit the needs of organizations in any industry.
About Maximizer Software
Founded in 1987, Maximizer Software works in the CRM segment to bring solutions to small and medium businesses as well as divisional-level corporate customers. Maximizer’s approach is to provide solutions that combine simplicity and ease of use with affordability and versatility.
Branching out from its headquarters in Canada, Maximizer has established office and business partners worldwide. Since 1987 the company has sold over one million licenses to more than 120,000 customers. From their Sydney office alone support is provided for thousands of customers in the Australian and New Zealand region in conjunction with a network of regional partners.
Maximizer CRM Key Features
- Account & Contact Management: including time management, task management, email management, communications & Office integration, Outlook & Exchange synchronization and document management
- Sales: Sales force automation, opportunity management, lead management, sales forecasting, sales coaching, territory management, quote management, partner relationship management
- Marketing: including marketing automation, email marketing
- Customer Service & Support: including case management, customer self-service, Knowledge Base, and computer telephony integration (CTI).
- Business Intelligence: including reports, dashboards, & custom reporting
- Workflow Automation: add-ons available for process automation, business activity monitoring
- Customization & Integration: capabilities to easily make CRM work for your unique business processes
- Maximizer CRM Enterprise Edition provides true real-time collaboration and business intelligence for the most demanding of growing, medium-sized businesses.