Optimum Time & Attendance Software Review
Optimum developed their time and attendance software internally, and it’s one of the few HRIS software vendors to provide payroll, HR, and time and attendance all together or separately, depending on your needs. All Optimum applications are integrated completely and share a single employee database. So there’s only one database to setup and manage, getting rid of redundant data entry, and it also prevents common synchronization problems that many solutions come across since their applications aren’t truly integrated.
Though many of their customers are in manufacturing, distribution, and transportation, Optimum has a relatively diverse client base that’s primarily comprised of mid-sized companies. Having sold over 2000 software licenses, Optimum Payroll is annually processing over 11 million paychecks at customer sites across the United States and Canada.
View Point Health, Archon Corporation, Poole Lumber Company, Nextek, Inc., Sterling Bank & Trust, Dstech, KTBS-3, Mastercraft Industries Inc.
Customer Case Studies
About Optimum Time & Attendance
Optimum Time & Attendance is a sophisticated time-tracking solution that can help you increase productivity, track employee attendance accurately, and effectively manage your workforce. The business rule-based preferences the system provides are important when managing a number of employees and various schedules. Business rules include: employee schedules, organization, overtime rules and grace periods as defined by the company, and employee level. Optimum Time & Attendance also offers employee time clock options in employee badge swipe, biometric time clocks, wedge reader time clocks, PC and terminal time clocks, and telephony time clocks.
With headquarters in Nashville, TN, Optimum Solutions Inc. delivers human resources, payroll, and time and attendance software for IBM iSeries (AS400) and Microsoft Windows platforms. Optimum Solutions offers software for any type of business and crosses over to many types of industry-specific software applications, such as distribution, manufacturing, and entertainment. Originally called Optima Software, Optimum Solutions has as extensive history in HRIS software. Starting from their first installation in 1989, Optimum Solutions has stayed completely focused on delivering state-of-the-art HRIS software, as well as superior customer support to their continually growing client base.
Optimum Time & Attendance Key Features
- Create mass assignment of schedules.
- Classify alternating schedules.
- Ensure sufficient schedule coverage.
- Access employees’ attendance history and leave hours.
- Allow employees to see requested time off and leave balances.
- Display employee leave by month.
- Configure policies for the date, time, rounding, overtime, and more depending on organization, company, and/or employee.
- Set up grace periods for every transaction type to activate schedule violation notifications
- Verify valid transaction types like clocking for breaks, meals, and transfers.
- Approve timecards at the pay period end date or daily.
- Display rounded and actual time in addition to employees’ scheduled time.
- Create user-determined authorization codes that have assigned point amounts for perfect attendance tracking and disciplinary tracking.
- Collect employee hours by Job Class or Job Number.
- Generate standard reports to check on employee data.
- Export reports to Excel or PDF, among others.
- Ad-hoc report writer.
Optimum Time & Attendance Videos
Products Similar to Optimum Time & Attendance Software
What Others Say About Optimum Time & Attendance Software
- Optimum Solutions, Inc. Review – Microsoft Pinpoint
“Optimum Solutions provides software solutions for any type of business and interfaces to numerous industry-specific software applications including manufacturing, distribution, and entertainment…”