Oracle E-Business Suite Review
Oracle optimizes the performance of each piece of the Oracle E-Business Suite to disk stack individually as part of the stack through the Oracle Database and Oracle Solaris operating system to the servers and storage. Oracle software takes advantage of the Oracle’s Sun SPARC servers and Sun Storage features that include high levels of threading and flash cache technology, while leveraging open standards and interoperability.
Oracle’s E-Business Suite is a robust solution that can be utilized by broad range of small, mid-size and enterprise-level organizations in a variety of global business sectors.
McLane Company, Datacard Group, Emerson, OOCEP, UTC
View Vendor's Product Page
About Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite is an ERP solution that can be utilized by companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries. Offered as a cloud solution, Oracle E-Business Suite can by quickly deployed by companies to maximize their return on investment. Being built on Oracle technology, E-Business Suite offers companies a reliable and secure ERP solution.
Oracle has more than 380,000 customers, including 100 of the Fortune 100, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems to help organizations overcome the challenges they face and continue innovation.
- Endeca (October 2011)
- ATG (November 2010)
- Primavera (October 2008)
- Agile (May 2007)
- Hyperion (March 2007)
- Siebel (January 2006)
- Telephony@Work (June 2006)
- PeopleSoft (January 2005)
Oracle E-Business Suite Key Features
Customer Relationship Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite is a suite of channel revenue management applications made to enable companies manage channel revenue more precisely by using consistent and accurate enterprise information and advanced tools for managing direct and indirect channels.
- Oracle provides a single, global basis of information to drive channel effectiveness across your sales, marketing, and finance divisions. Oracle accomplishes this by using consistent information globally, ensuring all selling channels are aligned with corporate objectives.
- Can be integrated with other Oracle E-Business Suite applications including Oracle Sales, Oracle iStore, Oracle Marketing and Oracle Financial.
- Oracle E-Business Suite can help companies increase revenue by improving up-sells and cross selling while reducing service operating costs and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Oracle E-Business provides companies with service applications that enables agents and technicians to meet and exceed customer expectations by empowering them with information that is consistent, accurate and actionable.
- Oracle Service can be integrated with other E-Business Suite applications, including Oracle Sales and Oracle Marketing. Companies can shoose to implement one or several application or implement the complete Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Helps companies improve efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools and integrated performance management.
- Helps global companies manage their global finance organization from a single, integrated system and comply with multiple legislations, accounting standards and policies.
- Helps companies work securely by facilitating financial control and corporate governance with a holistic approach to compliance and risk management.
Human Capital Management
- Enables companies to manage HR globally on a single system of record while complying with local laws and regulations with our global core human capital management system.
- Workforce management features help companies forecast, deploy, track and manage labor.
- Workforce service delivery helps companies improve productivity while cutting costs.
- With integrated talent management tools, companies can attract, retain, and motivate their workforce.
Project Portfolio Management
- Supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities.
- Allows users to select the best portfolio of initiatives, execute projects accordance with methodologies, assign the right global resources, proactively streamline project delivery and track profitability via accurate budgeting, forecasting, and billings/chargebacks.
- Integrates with other Oracle E-Business Applications like Oracle Financials, Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle Human Resources Management, Oracle Customer Relationship Management, Oracle Sales and the Oracle Collaboration Suite.
- Oracle Project Portfolio is made to work for companies in a variety of industries like engineering and construction, professional service, the public sector, industrial manufacturing, communications and internal IT.
- Integrated application suite that can help companies reduce all supply chain management costs.
- Helps companies reduce spending on goods and services, streamlines procure-to-pay processes and helps drive policy compliance.
Supply Chain Management (R12)
- Enables companies to drive supply chain processes based on real-time demand information, and in turn provide customers accurate information on pricing and availability.
- Oracle SCM R12 is a comprehensive solution that can be utilized by a variety of industries including airlines, automotive, communications, consumer goods, high technology, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and the public sector.
- Helps companies anticipate market requirements and risks, adapt and innovate to respond to volatile market conditions, and align operations across global networks.
- Oracle Supply Chain Management R12 enables companies to collaborate with partners across global regions, manage complex suppliers networks with real-time information and adapt quickly to global constraints and demand.
Value Chain Planning
- Helps companies better plan supply chain processes by improving the visibility into the supply chain.
- Oracle Value Chain Planning enables best in class processes such as demand sensing, shaping for profitability, fast event-driven scenario simulation, supply chain risk management, sales and operations and integrated business planning, comprehensive trade management, integrated order orchestration and promising, and multi-enterprise planning and collaboration.
- Oracle Value Chain includes built-in integration with Oracle E-Business and Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions as well as non-Oracle solutions.
- Provides a variety of applications that can be used by companies of all sizes
- Applications allow companies to choose which areas of their company they need immediate help in and can add other applications as needed
- Oracle software is enhanced to take advantage of the unique features of Oracle’s Sun SPARC servers and Sun Storage
- There is a recent problem where some customers are having trouble accessing their forms in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle B-Business Suite has a tendency not to render correctly in Internet Explorer 7 and 8
Oracle E-Business Suite is a solution made from a variety of business applications that can be integrated with each other to create a robust business software solution. Since it is a modular solution, companies of all sizes can use Oracle’s E-Business Suite to improve their workflows. Oracle E-Business Suite is a cloud based solution so companies that integrate E-Business Suite enjoy a quicker return on their ERP investment.
Products Similar to Oracle E-Business Suite
What Others Say about Oracle E-Business Suite