Sage CRM Review
- Sage CRM Professional (cloud) from $39 per month
- Contact Sage for Pricing on Sage CRM On-Premise
Sage CRM can be delivered on-premise, or via cloud as a SaaS. Implementing the cloud CRM means you can get up and running immediately, have full customization capabilities. On-premise has a low total cost of ownership and have in-house IT resources to manage the CRM solution.
Sage CRM is a leading supplier of business management solutions to small and medium businesses. With more than 12,000 organizations in 70 countries, Sage CRM software manages critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day. Sage CRM has solutions that can meet individual needs of your business and accelerate business growth.
Digitell, Source Technologies, Vendere Partners, Thai Ministry of Commerce, ITG, ITM, Careology, BDO, Insight Investment, Metrohm-Peak
Customer Case Studies
Sage CRM Product
Sage CRM is the leading supplier of business management solutions to small and medium businesses. Sage CRM software helps manage critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day. Sage CRM has a solution that can meet the individual needs of your business and accelerate your business growth.
Sage CRM will bring all your sales information together, in the office or on the move, helping to allocate leads and co-ordinate calendars, to forecasting and sharing data. In addition, Sage CRM helps manage customer relationships based on best practices, which enables businesses to define processes, track cases, and share effective solutions to customer issues.
About Sage North America
For 40 years, Sage North America has delivered easy-to-use, scalable, and customizable software for accounting, customer relationship management, human resources, merchant services, time tracking, and the specialized needs of the construction, distribution, manufacturing, nonprofit, and real estate industries.
Sage North American’s parent company, The Sage Group plc., reaches a global client base numbering more than 6 million SMB customer worldwide. It serves these businesses through more than 12,300 employees in operations in North America, the UK, France, Germany, India, Ireland, the Middle East, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, Australia, and Southeast Asia.
Sage CRM Key Features
- Allocates leads
- Coordinates calendars
- Forecasting and sharing data
- Easy to use screen, providing end to end opportunities
- Dramatically reduces administration work time
- Helps increase flow and leads, carry out campaign analysis
- Helps track campaign success and accuracy
- Easy to collaborate with rest of business
- Can quickly identify successful campaigns with ease
- Deliver consistently excellent levels of service
- Improve productivity
- Communicate with customers more effectively
- Greater customer collaboration and maximize customer satisfaction
Sage CRM Screenshots
- Dashboard views make it easy to shift between different views to quickly see tasks and appointments
- Application produces a wide selection of reports
- Comprehensive system, easy to start using immediately
- The overall layout can be slightly confusing
- Fails to take full advantage of web technologies, as pages tend to lag when reloading
- Need a good high speed interest connection to get the most out of the service
The Sage brand name is familiar, and if you’re already using any of Sage’s business management tools you’ll find Sage CRM easy to start using. It’s a comprehensive system. Customization could take some time, though, as there are so many different ways to configure and tune your templates, user dashboards and application workflow.