Sage ERP X3 Review
Sage ERP X3 is built on the SAFE X3 platform. The solution leverages a flexible and open architecture and can support up to 2,000 users within an organization. Sage ERP X3 is compatible with both Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
Sage ERP X3 is ideal for organizations with 50 to 5000 employees, subsidiaries of global businesses, and companies with an emphasis in distribution, manufacturing, and services.
Aceto Corporation, CRP Industries Inc., East Coast Olive Oil, Ganong Bros. Ltd, Golden Artist Colors, Inc, Hammond Manufacturing, Holmberg, New England Natural Bakers, Onsrud Cutter lp, Russell Sigler, Inc.
Customer Case Studies
About Sage ERP X3
Designed for midsized enterprises looking to expand into the international or multinational market, Sage ERP X3 delivers first-class functionality in an integrated, easy-to-use system. Unlike other solutions focused on the midmarket that are often complicated and complex, Sage ERP X3 offers flexibility, scalability, and simplicity in its solution that encompasses your enterprise from end-to-end. With Sage ERP X3, your organization can leverage best-in-class features in key areas such as sales, purchasing, manufacturing, accounting and more.
About Sage North America
The Sage Group is a leading provider of business management software and services to companies around the globe, serving over 6 million customers Sage North America, the North American subsidiary, has been delivering customizable and easy-to-use solutions for over 40 years. Sage delivers solutions in areas such as customer relationship management, accounting, contact management, warehouse management, human resources, and other specialized industry needs.
Sage ERP X3 Key Features
- Handle transfers and reporting information from one country to another
- Combine decentralized and international company management
- Manage multiple currencies
- Integrate multiple legislations, accounting rules, and standards
- Support the planning, scheduling, and production control activities for either process or discrete manufacturing
- Adapt to different manufacturing models, including made-to-order and configure-to-order
- Manage capacity planning, work schedules, and quality assurance
- Configure technical data
- Use functions in CRM, purchasing, and inventory
- Manage lot control, quality control, expiration dates, variable packaging units, and tracking
- Monitor material requirements and budgets
- Manage supplier enquiries, purchase orders, and contracts
- Supports all sales, CRM, purchasing and inventory control functions
- Conduct multistage warehousing and site management
- Monitor movements and transactions
- Calculate costs and acquire price tracking
- Control inventory and acquire RF data
- Get a 360-degree view of a customer within one single system and database
- Manage contacts and marketing campaigns
- Improve call center efficiency and customer support
- Additional features: sales force automation, guarantee management, knowledge base, service orders
Sage ERP X3 Screenshots
- Sage ERP X3 is an ideal solution for businesses with a global presence, thanks to its multilingual, multicurrency, and multi-legislative features.
- Built with many of the features needed by process manufacturers, Sage ERP X3 also providers functions in warehouse management that are needed by businesses involved in the distribution industry.
- If you are a midsized company, Sage ERP X3 is especially designed for your needs, giving you a powerful yet affordable solution that is quick to implement.
- The human resources module in Sage ERP X3 is relatively weak and lacking in several areas of functionality.
Sage ERP X3 is an integrated management system built with the functionality to help your business enhance performance and reduce costs. With comprehensive features, customizable tools, and an intuitive interface, Sage ERP X3 can answer the needs of your midsized company, helping you to meet business challenges and improve your bottom line.
Sage ERP X3 Videos
Products Similar to Sage ERP X3
What Others Say About Sage ERP X3
- Sage ERP X3 Software – Software Advice
“Sage ERP X3 includes applications for manufacturing, sales, purchasing, inventory, customer relationship management, and finance. Sage ERP X3 integrates with Microsoft Office to allow direct interaction with Microsoft Word or Excel documents…”
- Competitor Rating Analysis for Sage ERP X3 – TEC Vendor Showcase
“What would the ideal customer’s requirements be for Sage ERP X3 by Sage in the Discrete Manufacturing (ERP) space? The following graphs profile a basic, high-level impression of how Sage targets its solution versus real competitors and the industry average…”
White Papers and Demos
White Paper provided by Sage
Managing massive volumes of information requires time and resources—two luxuries that most lean-and-mean businesses simply don’t have enough of today. A cost-efficient solution to this challenge is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that allows you to integrate all your management processes into a single, coherent information system.
White Paper provided by Sage
When evaluating ERP systems for purchase, one important criterion lies in whether customers are looking for an on-premise ERP solution, a cloud-based ERP system, or a hybrid combination of the two.
White Paper provided by Sage
The search for the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) provider can be stressful, particularly when both the buyer and the vendor get stuck in the features or technical requirements and forget about the bigger picture—what the main business issues are that you actually trying to solve and whether this new investment will actually help you resolve these specific challenges.