SAP ERP Review
SAP ERP is part of SAP Business Suite and is built on a SPA and powered by SAP’s NetWeaver technology platform.
SAP ERP is a flexible solution that can be used by companies in a variety of industries as well as company sizes.
Mindtree, Comcast, AES SUL, All Indian Origin Chemists and Distributors Ltd, CA Technologies
About SAP ERP
SAP ERP is made to help companies improve company processes and operations by creating an ERP solution that address the specific challenges certain industries face. By providing an industry tailored ERP solution, SAP ERP can immediately start to help companies improve their financial, human capital management and operations processes.
SAP ERP Financials helps companies address changing financial reporting standards, improve their cash flow and helps manage financial risks. SAP ERP HCM helps companies find the right talent needed to help the company reach their strategic goals. SAP ERP is part of SAP Business Suite and is available to purchases as an on-premise or on-demand solution.
Product Key Features
- Helps companies comply with evolving international accounting standards while producing accurate quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Includes corporate treasury tools that work for financial risk management, regulatory compliance and cash flow and liquidity monitoring.
- Streamline the accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance through end-to-end invoice management system.
- Improves accounts receivable management through sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection and seamless integration.
- Provides administrative resources with a financial shared services framework to improve control, visibility and regulatory compliance.
- Helps companies to standardize corporate travel processes with a single travel management solution.
Human Capital Management
- Helps companies deliver business content to the entire organization and outside sources via self services, shared services and mobile devices.
- Support employees through every phase of their employment from recruitment through training, development and retention.
- Provides executives, HR professionals and managers reporting and analysis options that provide real-time insight into the company’s workforce.
- Helps companies streamline and integrate essential workforce processes on a global platform.
- Helps companies make sure they have the right resources, at the right time and price, to reach company goals.
- Streamline recruiting with a comprehensive strategy to build and draw from a qualified, global pool of talent either internally or externally.
- Helps companies optimize the entire supply chain throughout extensive operations activities, improve revenues, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage end-to-end procurement and logistics business processes for complete business cycles, from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment.
- SAP ERP Operations can also help optimize the physical flow of materials.
- Provides support for the entire life cycle of product development and manufacturing.
- Companies can perform production planning, manufacturing execution integrated with shop-floor systems, product development, and life-cycle data management.
- Helps companies manage customer-focused activities, from selling products and services, to managing professional-services delivery and internal processes like calculating incentives and commissions.
- Helps streamline essential business processes
- Modules are integrated to provide accurate information across the company
- SAP continues to focus on technology and improve ERP software
- Not a user friendly system, interface isn’t as intuitive as other ERP solutions
- Updates aren’t available in a timely manner
- Large need for IT support after implementation
SAP ERP includes many features that can help companies improve their processes. However, SAP ERP also isn’t as intuitive to use as other ERP systems. Employees will need more training and ongoing support to use SAP ERP. While updates are spaced out between releases, SAP does continue to improve upon its ERP software.
SAP ERP Videos
Products Similar to SAP ERP
What Others Say about SAP ERP
- SAP ERP – Epinions.com
“SAP as an absolutely astounding computer system. SAP enables a company to chuck out their multiple and outdated main frame (legacy) systems and have everyone working and looking at the same information, real time. SAP gets rid of poor inefficiency because many departments systems did not talk to each other, and now they do. Therefore people are able to talk to each other as well. No hiding information! Everyone works together! Wow! That’s especially amazing in companies with over 100, 000 employees.”