SAP ERP Review
SAP ERP is part of SAP Business Suite and is built on a SPA and powered by SAP’s NetWeaver technology platform.
SAP ERP is a flexible solution that can be used by companies in a variety of industries as well as company sizes.
Mindtree, Comcast, AES SUL, All Indian Origin Chemists and Distributors Ltd, CA Technologies
View Vendor's Product Page
About SAP ERP
SAP ERP is made to help companies improve company processes and operations by creating an ERP solution that address the specific challenges certain industries face. By providing an industry tailored ERP solution, SAP ERP can immediately start to help companies improve their financial, human capital management and operations processes.
SAP ERP Financials helps companies address changing financial reporting standards, improve their cash flow and helps manage financial risks. SAP ERP HCM helps companies find the right talent needed to help the company reach their strategic goals. SAP ERP is part of SAP Business Suite and is available to purchases as an on-premise or on-demand solution.
Product Key Features
Accounting and Financial Close
- Helps companies comply with evolving international accounting standards while producing accurate quarterly and annual financial reports.
Invoice to Pay
- Streamline the accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance through end-to-end invoice management system.
- Improves accounts receivable management through sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection and seamless integration.
Shared Services for Finance
- Provides administrative resources with a financial shared services framework to improve control, visibility and regulatory compliance.
- Helps companies to standardize corporate travel processes with a single travel management solution.
Human Capital Management
- Helps companies deliver business content to the entire organization and outside sources via self services, shared services and mobile devices.
- Support employees through every phase of their employment from recruitment through training, development and retention.
- Provides executives, HR professionals and managers reporting and analysis options that provide real-time insight into the company’s workforce.
Core HR and Payroll
- Helps companies streamline and integrate essential workforce processes on a global platform.
- Streamline recruiting with a comprehensive strategy to build and draw from a qualified, global pool of talent either internally or externally.
- Helps companies optimize the entire supply chain throughout extensive operations activities, improve revenues, and increase customer satisfaction.
Procurement and Logistics Execution
- Manage end-to-end procurement and logistics business processes for complete business cycles, from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment.
- SAP ERP Operations can also help optimize the physical flow of materials.
Product Development and Manufacturing
- Provides support for the entire life cycle of product development and manufacturing.
- Companies can perform production planning, manufacturing execution integrated with shop-floor systems, product development, and life-cycle data management.
Sales and Service
- Helps companies manage customer-focused activities, from selling products and services, to managing professional-services delivery and internal processes like calculating incentives and commissions.
- Helps streamline essential business processes
- Modules are integrated to provide accurate information across the company
- SAP continues to focus on technology and improve ERP software
- Not a user friendly system, interface isn’t as intuitive as other ERP solutions
- Updates aren’t available in a timely manner
- Large need for IT support after implementation
SAP ERP includes many features that can help companies improve their processes. However, SAP ERP also isn’t as intuitive to use as other ERP systems. Employees will need more training and ongoing support to use SAP ERP. While updates are spaced out between releases, SAP does continue to improve upon its ERP software.
SAP ERP Videos
Products Similar to SAP ERP
What Others Say about SAP ERP