WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software Review
WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
WennSoft works with small and mid-sized companies in the areas of energy, engineering, and mechanical contracting.
About WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software
WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software gives your technicians the tools and information they need to perform work remotely. With this program, your technicians can access customer information and asset service history, create purchase orders, record costs, and provide status updates for jobs. The system also has an on-site component that allows you to track your technicians and assign them jobs that are in their proximity. The mobile program works with most phones, laptops, and tablets.
WennSoft was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in North Dakota. The company’s clients are spread across 26 countries. WennSoft’s product line includes construction, job cost, field service, expense management, capital improvement, work order, asset management, and CMMS software solutions.
WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software Key Features
- Mobile field service software for technicians
- Remotely pulls up customer data and service histories
- Can create new jobs and appointments remotely
- Your technicians can create POs, record time and costs, provide updates, and collect digital signatures from clients through the app
- On-site program component tracks technicians’ locations, enabling you to give out directions and assign workers to jobs that are near
- Can create invoices and receive payments in the on-site component
Products Similar to WennSoft Mobile Field Service Software
United Design OnSite Mobile Apps
Asure Software Events and Visitor Management
Asure Software Rooms and Resource Management
Asure Software Real Estate Management
Asure Software Office Hoteling Management
Asure PeopleCube Integrated Facility Management Software
Oracle Skire Primavera Facilities Management