WennSoft Project Management Software Review
WennSoft Project Management Software is a SaaS solution and requires no additional hardware for installation.
WennSoft works with small and mid-sized companies in the areas of energy, engineering, and mechanical contracting.
About WennSoft Project Management Software
WennSoft Project Management Software keeps all your projects in order by predicting project details and tracking your documents, changes, tasks, and schedules. The heart of this system enables you to forecast project costs, profitability, and labor hours so that you can easily monitor project progress and ensure financial gain. For when an actual project begins, if there is a change somewhere in a project, the program creates and logs in a change order, which is promptly sent to the project manager. Additionally, it is easy to share and view project documents, and you can attach them to jobs, change orders, and other project items. Lastly, you can examine entire schedules for equipment and workers and adjust them with a drag-and-drop interface to ensure that time is being used optimally.
WennSoft was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in North Dakota. The company’s clients are spread across 26 countries. WennSoft’s product line includes construction, job cost, field service, expense management, capital improvement, work order, asset management, and CMMS software solutions.
WennSoft Project Management Software Key Features
- Project management system
- Forecasts project costs, labor hours, and profitability
- Tracks project changes as change orders, which are catalogued in the system and sent to project managers
- View, share, and attach documents to project items
- Manage equipment and personnel schedules with a drag-and-drop interface
- Alerts you of missed dates and incomplete tasks that are past due