– Symantec Blue Coat Data Loss Prevention Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product for web security and WAN optimization.
Vendor works with companies of all sizes and across multiple industries.
Hostworks, HYA Cable TV, Marston’s, Midwestern Telecommunications Company
About Blue Coat Data Loss Prevention
Blue Coat Data Loss Prevention (DLP) delivers web security, Wide Area Network (WAN) Optimization and cloud service security to businesses that have mobile and web-based components that are exposed to online threats. In addition, Blue Coat offers a service called k9 Web Protection that protects children from viewing adult content.
About the Company
Symantec was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Blue Coat Data Loss Prevention Key Features
- Web filter for malware and multiple traffic threats
- Webpulse uses 50 languages
- Custom script analyzers
- Granular control with Application Policy Engine
- SGOS operating system
- Threat analysis for encrypted and unencrypted traffic
- Object and byte caching
- Scalable video delivery
- Delivery of fast-access to web and SaaS applications
- Web filtering for web identification of unwanted sites
Products Similar to - Symantec Blue Coat Data Loss Prevention