This product is no longer available
This product has reached its end-of-life and is no longer being supported by the vendor.
– CloudSwitch Enterprise Cloud Computing Review
Fortune 1000 and mid-tier enterprises
$25,000 annual subscription license after free 15-day trial
View Vendor's Product Page
About CloudSwitch Enterprise
CloudSwitch Enterprise Cloud Computing allows organizations to run multi-tiered applications in the cloud with point-and-click features that are simple to operate. CloudSwitch Enterprise extends your corporate security to the cloud without requiring any modifications or re-achitecting.
About the Company
Founded in 2008, CloudSwitch is headquartered in Burlington, MA. The company was named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner in 2012, won the “Inaugural Cloud Security Challenge Award” in 2010, and was listed in CRN’s “Top 20 Cloud Software and Apps Vendors of 2011.” The company was purchased by Verizon in 2011.
CloudSwitch Enterprise Key Features
- Point-and-click functionality
- Full encryption and isolation
- Flexibility with existing management tools and policies
- Cloud scaling and agility with no vendor lock-in
- Requires Hypervisor ESX v3.5 or higher, including vSphere 4
- Cloud Isolation Technology
- Resource analysis
- Automated provider configuration
- Secured roles-based controls
- Intuitive web-based console
Products Similar to - CloudSwitch Enterprise Cloud Computing