IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Review
Contact vendor directly for pricing information.
Product is available as an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with enterprise, multinational and mid-sized customers.
Contact vendor directly for case studies.
About IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale
IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale is network management software equipped with an elastic in-memory data grid. The platform is designed to cache, partition, replicate and manage both application data as well as business logic and across multiple servers.
The software works to provide predictable response times, transactional integrity and linear scalability capabilities. Additionally, the platform’s grid is designed to monitor and manage itself, and is self-healing via automated failure recovery measures.
About the Company
IBM is headquartered in Armonk, NY.
IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Key Features
- Builds XTP applications
- Application state management tools
- Splits datasets into partitions to disaster prevention measures
- Front-end database cache
- Automatically synchronized with backend data stores
- Optional data replication for fault tolerance procedures
- Grid paradigm is key-value pair
- Utilizes multiple Java virtual machines or servers
- Supports EntityManager programming interface
- Entity relationships can be automatically discovered via entity descriptor XML file or annotations
- Extreme transaction processing capabilities
- ObjectMap interface functionality
- Includes dynamic cache and byte array maps
Products Similar to IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale