MicroMain CMMS Review
Pricing starts at $89 a month.
Product is available as a SaaS solution.
Vendor works with midsize and enterprise education, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, public sector, and property management companies.
Four Seasons, Harley Davidson Motor Company, Best Buy, Liz Claiborne
About MicroMain CMMS
MicroMain CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Software simplifies maintenance operations by handling work orders, and preventive maintenance.
The system comes in three types of packages, but the core product tracks the needed resources for work orders, creates POs for assets and goods, can provide access to work orders from anywhere via mobile app, tracks each asset and all its details and documentation, adjusts inventory levels based on work order requirements, and generates schedules for preventive maintenance. The two more premium packages provide additional functionality for fleet management, contract management, and advanced reporting.
About the Company
MicroMain was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
MicroMain CMMS Key Features
- Maintenance management system that is available in three package types: Premium, Basic, and Healthcare
- Core product tracks all the necessary resources for work orders and the work orders themselves
- Core product can set up preventive maintenance schedules and has a library of 240 sets of preventive maintenance procedures
- Core product manages the supply chain for inventory and automatically adjusts stocks based on work orders
- Core product generates POs and manages PO history
- Core product has a mobile app that allows users to handle work orders
- Premium and Healthcare editions have fleet management functionality, enabling users to track vehicle performance, mileage, and assignments
- Premium and Healthcare editions track contracts
- Premium and Healthcare editions generate customizable reports on labor and work orders
- Healthcare edition ensures assets are health code-compliant
Products Similar to MicroMain CMMS