Portage Communications Review
Product is available for $2800 to $6800 depending on the size of the call center.
Platform is an on-premise solution.
Vendor works with small to midsized call centers.
British Airways, Hewlett Packard, GE Capital Mortgage, Harborview Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente
About Portage Communications
Portage Communications is human resource software that facilitates call center agent scheduling through multiple product options designed to support user-specific requirements:
- AgentTime – creates optimized agent schedules based on imported call volume forecasts and average call length data per time period
- Call Center Designer – assesses call center efficiency and provides actionable insights and improvement suggestions
- SimACD – call center staffing ‘what if’ simulation tool that determines agent requirements based on account caller abandonment, call blockage, re-dial behavior and ring delay data
About the Company
Portage Communications was founded in 1995.
Portage Communications Key Features
- Staffing modules based on agent availability, priority and preferences
- Shift assignments designed to include inbound or blended outbound phone duty, email or chat
- Agent break, lunch, meeting and training time management
- Supports blended and multi-channel call centers
- AgentTime designed to support implementation on multiple workstations after purchase
Products Similar to Portage Communications