About Contactual Call Center Software
Contactual is committed to talking frequently with its customers so that both sides may gain from the experience. The company continually seeks to be at the forefront of the change it believes is coming in the way enterprise software is developed and sold.Contactual strives to be innovative in everything that it does, while always being realistic.
The Contactual OnDemand Contact Center eliminates all upfront hardware, software, integration, training and administrative costs. This enables organizations to operate virtual contact centers with agents working from home and/or multiple sites; and unifies customer communications from phone, VoIP, voicemail, email and Web channels into one routing, queuing and tracking system for maximum efficiency.
Contactual is a 2007 Best Communication Solution CODiE Awards finalist and a winner of 2006 Best Integrated Solution award from NetSuite. Contactual has earned the Frost & Sullivan 2005 Global Excellence in Technology Award as well as TMC Labs’ Customer Interaction Magazine 2005 Innovation Award.
Contactual Call Center Key Strengths
- Contactual OnDemand Contact Center is a complete solution for service and support that enables organizations to manage customer interactions over multiple channels. With Contactual OnDemand Contact Center’s flexible and comprehensive features, companies can cost-effectively improve the quality and efficiency of every customer touchpoint, thereby increasing customer lifetime value.
- OnDemand Contact Center eliminates the headache of managing point solutions for phone, email, chat, and voice-mail. The solution reduces average call time and makes agents more productive via screen-pop and skills-based routing. It also increases case resolution rates thanks to quick access to FAQs as well as a full history of the support request via CRM integration.
- Contactual OnDemand Contact Center enables telesales and inbound sales teams to increase close rates and sales productivity. With this feature, companies can route sales inquiries to the rep most likely to close the deal, ensure web leads don’t get stale, and leverage prospect data to enable up-sell and cross-sell.
- With Contactual’s available Professional Services capabilities, customers work with seasoned contact center automation experts.
Delivered in the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, the Contactual solution allows its customers to deploy a state-of-the-art contact center within days while avoiding large upfront capital investments or technology maintenance costs.
Call Center Modules
- Skill-Based Routing
- Multi-media management
- Contact and Case Management
- Monitoring and Recording
- Recording and Logging
- CRM Integration
Contactual offers complete call center software solutions for
- Service and Support organizations
- Internal Help Desks
- Telesales Teams
- Business Continuity programs
- Virtual/Home Agents environments
The OnDemand Contact Center features an award-winning User Interface designed for quick user adoption and maximum productivity; robust call center reports and monitoring capabilities; and intuitive console for administrators. Contactual can be deployed within one week, with agents and supervisors proficient with the application within hours of first use.