About Intacct Financial Management Solutions
Intacct is the market and technology leader in on-demand financial management applications. The company’s award-winning suite of solutions is used by thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, from startups to public companies, to manage and share financial, supply chain, and professional services information. Intacct automates key business processes from order entry through cash collection and procurement through vendor payment.
The Intacct suite includes accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, inventory, purchasing, vendor management, project management, payroll and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Web via Software as a Service. Intacct offers the only on-demand financial management applications seamlessly integrated with Salesforce.com. As a company grows, Intacct’s deep and mature applications, SAS 70 Type II certification and documented processes support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for public enterprises.
Thousands of companies, from emerging startups to publicly-traded multinationals, enjoy a unique and powerful business advantage by using Intacct’s on-demand accounting and financial management applications to manage and share financial, supply chain, and professional services information. Intacct automates key business processes from order entry through cash collection and procurement through vendor payment.
Intacct seamlessly integrates with best of breed business applications such as those from ADP, Paychex, Salesforce.com, OpenAir and Adaptive Planning plus on-premises and custom applications.
Intacct continues to garner its share of industry awards and recognition. Some of the company’s recent honors include Inc. Magazine’s “Best for Replacing QuickBooks”, SIIA CODiE Awards, “Best Financial Software Solution”, Forbes, “Best of the Web”, CPA Software News, “Five-star Review”, and Accounting Today, “Top 100 Products”.
Intacct Key Strengths
- Cost: Intacct’s On Demand Web-based business financial management solution reduces IT costs and management.
- Security: Financial data is stored securely and backed-up daily at IBM data centers.
- Intuitive: The Intacct financial management solution suite offers a solid, business process-driven user interface
- Usability: Customers can add new users, applications and business entities as their business grows, and organizations can easily and quickly migrate data from any accounting and ERP system to the Intacct platform.
- Compliance: Companies can connect and synchronize data from all business applications in Intacct’s small business financial management solution, using a point-and-click customization to fit business and industry requirements, including compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Customization: Intacct offers quick, low-cost, phased installation to match the needs of broad range of small businesses, with 24/5 customer support and online training.