About Microsoft Accounting Software Solutions
Founded in 1981, Microsoft Business Solutions, Inc. is a global provider of enterprise business solutions for the midmarket. Microsoft Business Solutions offers e-business applications for financials, distribution, project accounting, electronic commerce, human resource management, manufacturing, sales and marketing management, and customer service and support.
Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Products
Microsoft Dynamics GP, formerly known as Microsoft Business Solutions—Great Plains, is the corporation’s cost-effective solution for managing and integrating your finances, e-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, project accounting, field service, customer relationships, and human resources. Backed by the world-renown presence of Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics delivers a set of dynamic and robust financial management tools that enables businesses to make financial decisions with greater confidence.
The Microsoft Dynamics suite of products, built on familiar and widely used Microsoft technologies, offers several solutions for financial management. Key financial and accounting management products include:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Small Business Financials
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2007 (Professional and Standard–available as an integrated application in the Dynamics GP solution suite)
- Microsoft FRx for financial reporting and analytics
Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Software Key Strengths
- Microsoft Dynamics GP gives your operations a way to raise the visibility of financial metrics and the effectiveness of financial management throughout your organization—all using familiar tools and existing skills.
- Strong financial management enables companies to establish a firm foundation to realize the potential of their business through strong, manageable growth.
- Dynamics GP lets you view more than 150 samples of general reports including: Bank Reconciliation, Bill of Materials, General Ledger, Inventory Control, Invoicing, Multidimensional Analysis, Multicurrency Management, Payables Management, Payroll, Purchase Order Processing, Receivables Management, Sales Order Processing, and more.
- GP Analytical accounting features let you analyze financial data by whatever criteria you require, introduce greater reporting flexibility and extensibility, and analyze transactions efficiently.
- Dynamic GP’s intelligent accounting and analysis capabilities, including greater point of sale visibility and back-office operations management, empower you to oversee and control the financial heart of your business, giving you the vital information you need to make your finances work for you and improve business operations.
- Dynamics GP also delivers better payables and receivables management, giving you better control over your accounts with capabilities that help you track invoices, process receipts, and analyze customer activity, so you can manage sales made on account more effectively and yet maintain lower overhead costs.
Microsoft Corporate Information
Named for the third time to the “Top 100 Companies to Work for in America” list, Microsoft Business Solutions employs more than 3,800 employees worldwide.
The company’s products and services automate essential business functions and enhance the strategic value of financial and operational information. Microsoft Business Solutions products are sold and implemented by a unique worldwide network of independent partner organizations that share the company’s commitment to lasting customer relationships.