Accellos Supply Chain Management Solutions
Accellos was formed because its principals believe that there is a better way. A way to provide more innovation for less investment. To offer a comprehensive suite of supply chain execution solutions where only point solutions existed before. To foster a culture that is focused on delivering value to its stakeholders – customers, employees and partners. Their leadership has over 60 years of experience in the supply chain software space and has run successful companies that have experienced significant growth alongside highly innovative, entrepreneurial cultures. They’ve aligned with some of the leading financial partners across North America and have partnered with the leading providers of Enterprise Software in the world.
Rest assured that Accellos will deliver valuable products that solve real-world problems. In a cost effective manner, with the assistance of partners in your neighborhood, Accellos solutions are built on a solid technological foundation that will ensure the longevity of your investment.
Accellos Key Strengths
- Accellos provides powerful supply chain solutions that are easy to customize and implement. The solutions provide customers with more innovation for a lower total cost of ownership that produce significant savings and greater profitability.
- Accellos Supply Chain Execution suite can easily scale to accommodate the increased demands of a growing business, and provides real-time information to improve decision-making
- The supply chain execution suite can integrate to many leading ERP systems including the Microsoft Dynamics suite, SAP Business One, Sage Accpac, Pro, MAS 500/200/90, and more
- The effectiveness of Accellos solutions are enhanced through global coverage for sales, implementation and support
- The supply chain solutions can support 3rd-party logistics with Accellos One 3PL. 3PL provides customer-specific configurable workflows, issue management and tracking, alerts and notifications, and key performance indicators.
- Accellos uses a rapid deployment methodology that includes remote training and installations to save time and money, and helps organizations realize efficiency gains immediately.