Barracuda Email Security
Since its start in 2002, Barracuda Networks continues to build on its global presence, gaining wide recognition and acclaim from customers, media and industry analysts by offering exceptional customer service, top-notch products and engaging partner programs.
Barracuda Networks provides firewalls that protect enterprises from e-mail spam, viruses, and spyware. Barracuda serves small, midsized, and large businesses in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, technology, consumer goods, utilities, and retail. The company also provides professional services such as support, consulting, and implementation.
Today, Barracuda Networks reports that more than 50,000 companies, including Coca-Cola, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L’Oreal, NASA, and Europcar, are protecting their networks with Barracuda solutions.
Barracuda Networks’ suite of network security solutions includes the Barracuda Spam Firewall, Barracuda Web Filter, Barracuda IM Firewall, Barracuda Load Balancer, Barracuda Message Archiver and Barracuda Web Application Controllers. The company’s key strengths include:
- Combining its own award-winning technology with powerful open source software, Barracuda Networks solutions deliver easy to use, comprehensive protection against spam, spyware, viruses, and other IT infrastructure threats.
- Through its Barracuda Central, an advanced 24/7 security operations center that works to continuously monitor and block the latest Internet threats, Barracuda Networks secures and maintains its position as a network security industry leader.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to protect your email server from spam, virus, spoofing, phishing and spyware attacks. It deploys 12 comprehensive defense layers to deliver industry-leading defense capabilities for any email server within large corporate or small business environments.
- Compatible with all email servers, the Barracuda Spam Firewall can fit into nearly any corporate or small business environment. It’s used by small organizations with as few as 10 employees and large organizations with as many as 200,000 employees. A single Barracuda Spam Firewall handles up to 30,000 active email users. Multiple units can be clustered together for even greater capacity and high availability.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall is available in six models and supports from 1,000 to 30,000 active users with no per user licensing fees. The Barracuda Spam Firewall can be installed in front of the email server in typically less than five minutes and is automatically updated hourly to block new forms of spam and viruses.
The keys to the success of the Barracuda product line are derived from its network solutions that can be up and running in as little as 15 minutes with no extensive IT expertise required, no support phone trees, and no licensing fees. And, every Barracuda Networks solution comes backed by an automatic update mechanism that keeps customers protected against the latest threats.
A privately held company with its international headquarters and manufacturing facility based in Campbell, California, Barracuda Networks has offices in eight international locations and distributors in more than 80 countries worldwide.