Oracle Supply Chain Management Solutions
As the world’s leading supplier of software for information management and the world’s second largest independent software company, Oracle is dedicated to innovation and to remaining a leader in the industry. At the same time, Oracle is focused on providing software solutions that solve the problems customers face in their businesses.
Oracle applications are used in over 1,500 public sector organizations, the world’s top banks and telecom companies, and the top 10 academic universities in the world.
Oracle Key Strengths
- Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the complete, integrated solution that powers information-driven supply chains. With Oracle SCM, companies can predict market requirements, innovate in response to volatile market conditions, and align operations across global networks.
- Oracle SCM provides industry-specific solutions based on best-in-class applications that span product development, demand management, sales and operations planning, transportation management, and supply management.
- Oracle provides best-in-class global transportation management and supply management, and integrated manufacturing execution systems (MES).
- Oracle delivers best in class capabilities including demand management, product design, analytics, and optimization via strategic acquisitions including Demantra, Agile, and 360Commerce.
- Oracle remains a global leader dedicated to providing business software solutions to companies around the globe. With comprehensive solutions, service and support, the company helps more than 20,000 of the world’s best companies run their business more efficiently and effectively.
- Among the honors and awards bestowed on Oracle for its world-class enterprise solutions include ‘Best Supply Chain Management System,’ Intelligent Enterprise 2007 Readers’ Choice Award, ‘The Supply Chain Software Award,’ Winner of Supply Chain Asia Logistics Awards 2007, ‘Best Supply Chain Software Solution Provider,’ and winner of the Supply Chain Excellence Awards organized by SCMLogistics World 2006.