QlikTech Business Intelligence Solutions
QlikTech is a global leader in next-generation business intelligence solutions, offering sophisticated in-memory analysis and reporting solutions for enterprise and individual customers.
QlikTech supports an open information architecture, where business information is broadly, affordably and quickly available to those who need it. QlikTech’s flagship product, QlikView, uses next-generation patented in-memory association technology to make sophisticated analysis dramatically easier to deploy, use and maintain. QlikView’s click driven, visually interactive interface is simple for end users to learn and use.
QlikTech was founded in 1993 as a consulting company. The office was established in Lund, Sweden at Ideon, one of the oldest science parks in the world.
One of the company’s first assignments was to develop a tool for analyzing multi-dimensional data. While developing a solution for this customer, it struck the founders that this was also a solution to a general problem that many organizations have. This led to the development of QlikTech’s patented in-memory associative technology.
They called the new software they developed QlikView because it provided a point-and-click-simple way to view data and information.
At the end of 2004, Accel Partners and Jerusalem Venture Partners, the premier global venture capitalists made an investment in taking QlikView global. Since then the growth has been rapid.
QlikTech was named the world’s fastest-growing business intelligence software vendor by IDC, QlikTech has more than 9,700 customers in 90 countries and more than 500 partners worldwide.
QlikTech is headquartered in Radnor, PA (USA) with direct operations throughout Europe and the Americas.
QlikTech Key Strengths
- QlikTech is the world’s fastest growing business intelligence software company two years in a row (2004-2006) according to IDC. In addition to thousands of small and mid-sized companies, QlikTech’s customers include large corporations such as Tetra Pak, Deutsche Telekom, Reuters, 3M, Colonial Supplemental Insurance, and BMW.
- QlikTech’s flagship product, QlikView, simplifies analysis for everyone. QlikView works the way your mind works – making associations by connecting data from many sources in a few clicks. This patented in-memory association technology brings fast results and better decision making to a wide range of customers and industries.
- QlikView provides fast, powerful and visual in-memory business analysis – without the limitations, cost or complexity of traditional BI tools. QlikView can be deployed in days and users trained in minutes. Designed specifically for business users, QlikView puts information at your fingertips instantly, giving you the intelligence you need to act – faster.
- QlikView makes it simple to deploy powerful analysis. QlikView takes advantage of 64-bit multi-core hardware platforms to allow thousands of users to access billions of records of data. The QlikView in-memory data model allows an integrated view of information through dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and reports – all from a single platform.
- QlikView is easy to learn and use. Because of its color coded, point- and-click user interface, QlikView is extremely intuitive and easy-to-learn for any employee. Changes to QlikView applications are done in seconds, which makes it easy to respond quickly to the changing BI needs of an organization.
- With the QlikView Connector Certified for SAP NetWeaver®, SAP customers can now take full advantage of the power of QlikView, the leading in-memory business intelligence solution that allows for dynamic analysis and reporting.
- SalesLogix Visual Analyzer is a fully integrated sales and marketing analysis module for your SalesLogix CRM system. Based on QlikTech’s QlikView business intelligence platform, SalesLogix Visual Analyzer gives SalesLogix users a real-time snapshot of organizational, departmental and individual performance against objectives.