Rally Software Development Corp. Defect Tracking
Rally Software Development Corp. offers on-demand lifecycle management solutions. It provides program, project, requirements, test, defect, product, support, and community management solutions, which help organizations to shorten their development cycles, increase quality, and collaborate across teams and departments. The company serves finance, hardware and services, software and services, communications and media, healthcare and hospitality, advertising, consulting and business services, non-profit, education and public sector, retail and transportation, and engineering customers.
Rally Software helps organizations perfect the art of software development through Agile and Lean practices. Agile development practices are quickly becoming a mainstream approach to software development because they shorten development cycles, minimize risk and help better prioritize features and customer requests. In fact, in a recent third-party study, Rally customer BMC Software was proven to have development cycles that were nearly three times faster than the industry average and one quarter the expected number of defects with double the team size.
Rally Software Development Corp. was formerly known as F4 Technologies, Inc. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Rally Software Key Strengths
- Rally’s on-demand Agile lifecycle management products were honored with three-time Jolt Product Excellence Awards (the industry’s Oscars) in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Rally Software helps organizations perfect the art of software development through Agile and Lean practices. Agile development practices are quickly becoming a mainstream approach to software development because they shorten development cycles, minimize risk and help better prioritize features and customer requests. In fact, in a recent third-party study, Rally customers were proven to have 50% faster time-to-market and a 25% increase in productivity.
- Rally Test and Defect Management delivers integrations with test and defect tracking applications that allow your team members to synchronize the testing and QA progress made during iterations with details managed by departments using specialized tracking tools.
- Rally’s sixth release of 2008 is all about the power of information. Rally’s development team rounded out the year’s introduction of the programmable Internet platform to give your teams more access to project data, deeper integration with your supporting systems and easier ways to report your progress. Development teams now have the information to build faster and cut costs in 2009.
- “Support from Rally has been exemplary, even when we were just trialing the product. The Rally team did everything possible to make sure the tool did what it needed to do – they were responsive and looked after our users.” — Alistair Ball, Head of Engineering, Skinkers