SecureComputing Email Security
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Secure Computing delivers a comprehensive set of solutions that help customers protect their critical Web, email and network assets.
Secure Computing’s customers operate some of the largest and most sensitive networks and applications in the world. They include the majority of the Dow Jones Global 50 and a large number of organizations in the Fortune 1000, as well as banking, financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, public utilities, schools, and federal and local governments.
The company has built its reputation on a strong commitment mitigate the risk exposure of its expanding base of customers, and protect their information assets from a multitude of threats, including identity theft, intruders, legal liability, security compromises, hackers, malicious software, and viruses.
Secure Computing is an acknowledged global market leader in Messaging Gateway Security. Their portfolio of high throughput and easy-to-manage security appliances “blocks the bad while guarding the good,” providing maximum system availability and unmatched inbound and outbound security across multiple messaging protocols including email, instant messaging, and Webmail.
Secure Computing’s solution set leverages TrustedSource, the world’s leading reputation service, which analyzes over 110 billion messages a month to proactively uncover spam, phishing attacks, DDoS, viruses, zombies, and Trojans. This combination of global intelligence plus local knowledge provides clean, efficient communications, eliminating numerous risks from data leakage, compliance violations, and messaging-borne malware.
The company’s key strengths include:
- Secure Computing has long been regarded as the “gold standard” in enterprise firewall technology. Their award-winning products protect some of the most mission-critical networks and applications in the world.
- As network environments have evolved in parallel with the growth of the Internet, Secure Computing has added extensive capabilities in the areas of Web and messaging application security, inbound and outbound email monitoring and protection, as well as identity and access management.
- Secure Computing addresses the fundamental issues of application security with a new approach that is embodied in its Enterprise Messaging Gateway Security portfolio, a comprehensive suite of innovative, layered security solutions to stop inbound and outbound messaging threats in an integrated, best-of-breed, and technologically superior appliance.
- Messaging Gateway Security is one of four solution families offered by Secure Computing. Together with Network Gateway Security, Web Gateway Security, and the company’s Identity and Access Management suite, your organization can be protected from today’s and tomorrow’s threats.
- Secure Computing’s proven, total solution set leverages global intelligence, integrated in their TrustedSource technology, which delivers real-time web and messaging reputation scoring, and an award winning portfolio of email, Web, and application firewall security solutions that provide anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-phishing, anti-malware, and anti-spyware prevention and protection gathered from a worldwide network of thousands of sensors.
- The combination of the company’s easy-to-manage appliances with sophisticated centralized intelligence provides clean, efficient communications, eliminating both inbound and outbound risks.
Secure Computing’ Corporation has been granted a total of 80 patents issued or pending in the United States. These patents cover systems architecture, cryptography, electronic mail filtering, and security control systems.