SoftVu Email Marketing Solutions
SoftVu’s marketing automation solutions and industry best practices help you add a much more personal touch to your business communications in this increasingly impersonal, web-based business world.
Email Marketing Automation Extends Your Reach
- Accelerate Rates. Increase contact and closing rates with proven processes that develop, qualify, and nurture leads across the sales cycle. That’s our email marketing solution.
- Increase marketing effectiveness. Improve business decisions with real-time analytics and reporting thanks to marketing automation software.
- Exclusive systems built for your business. Enhance sales processes with strategic solutions and innovative campaigns. Target hand-raisers instead of prospecting with email marketing automation communications.
- Control your brand. Bring consistency to your messaging across the entire organization with defined templates and designs that conform to company standards. You’ll reinforce a consistent image to your target audience through all your marketing channels. And best of all, it’s all accomplished through email marketing automation. Launch communications in minutes using our Internet marketing software.
- One-source professional services. Turn to one company with in-house professional creative services for email marketing. Our award-winning professionals create your rich media needs: Internet web commercials and eBrochures, eCards, web site development, online marketing demos, eNewsletters, and more. All the email marketing automation communications that are invaluable to growing your business.
SoftVu Corporate Background
SoftVu was founded in 1999 by Tim Donnelly. Tim’s sales and marketing background allowed him to create solutions that helped companies grow top-line revenue and bottom-line results with one simple vision: bring to life a company’s sales and marketing message, with rich media; and notify the sender of the message when his/her message was viewed.
In 2004, Tim began the process to hire an experienced management team led by Steve Garver, SoftVu’s current Chief Executive Officer, who was a former executive with a leading provider of healthcare software solutions; then the hiring of Tommy Hinton, SoftVu’s Chief Technology Officer in 2005; and rounding out the executive management team was the hiring of Jamie Oakes in July of 2006, the Company’s Vice President of Sales.
SoftVu has an experienced staff of associates with core competencies in database and application development, creative design and development, campaign management, and client services.
The Company is a limited liability company in the State of Kansas with financial backing from local angel investors and KTEC (Kansas Technology Enterprise Corporation).
SoftVu has satellite sales offices in Southern California and Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company has clients throughout the United States and Canada.