Acumatica Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Review
Contact vendor for pricing information.
Acumatica is a future-proof cloud ERP application that is available on a public or private cloud.
Acumatica works with small, midsize, and multinational enterprises.
Customers include Caswell Inc, Guardian SealTech, Lockwood Products, Danforth Pewter, and Traveldoo.
About the Acumatica Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Acumatica provides unparalleled breadth across an extensive accounting, sales, project, case, and CRM suite. Unified ERP and CRM help transform growing small and mid-sized organizations and set sales on an upward trajectory by generating high-quality leads and boosting sales with exemplary customer support. Acumatica enables users to move seamlessly between sales, marketing, support, and core business applications while streamlining operations. All business processes share the same data. Information is available anytime, anywhere thanks to the mobile framework. Designed for modern technologies and built on a future-proof platform with an open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers an unparalleled experience for users and customers.
About the Company
Acumatica was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington.
Acumatica Customer Relationship Management Key Features
- Provides integrated workflows and sales tools that improve information flow, reduce sales cycles, increase close rates, and improve sales efficiency.
- Automatically manages and assigns leads, streamlining sales operations.
- Offers marketing automation tools that generate leads, improve conversions, and measures campaign performance.
- Captures leads from Microsoft Outlook, web forms, purchased lists, advertisements, direct mail, events, images scanned into a mobile app, and other sources.
- Uses personalized dashboards and reports to present real-time sales, marketing, and support data to help teams manage forecasts, quotas, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provides service management tools to reduce response times, improve customer satisfaction, reduce support costs, and accurately bill transactions.
- Assigns and escalates support cases according to policies the user’s company sets.
- Presents a real-time and 360-degree view of every business area with one source of organizational truth.
- Provides a Customer Self-Service Portal that helps customers quickly resolve issues, get information, and report problems.
Products Similar to Acumatica Customer Relationship Management (CRM)