Acumatica Customer Management Suite Review
Acumatica is web-based, which means that users with appropriate privileges can access the system from any computer or device using all common web browsers. The product is designed to be installed on-premise, hosted at a data center, or deployed on a cloud computing platform.
Acumatica can be used in practically any industry, including financial services, health care, agricultural, manufacturing, distribution, real-estate, franchising, energy, transportation, consulting services, intellectual goods, entertainment, government and nonprofit organizations.
Caswell Inc, Guardian SealTech, Lockwood Products, Danforth Pewter, Expedia Inc
Customer Success Stories
Robson Communications Inc., Kido, Quantum
View Vendor's Product Page
About Acumatica Customer Management Suite
The Acumatica Customer Management Suite is a cloud-ready customer relationship management (CRM) software that can be accessed from any web browser. Businesses use this CRM suite to improve sales and marketing through a centralized system with advanced analytics, real-time forecasting and reporting. As a cloud-based solution, Acumatica Custmer Management Suite deploys faster and is maintained for less money than traditional client-server applications. The customer management suite is offered as a standalone solution or as part of Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution.
Acumatica was founded in 2007, and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington. The Acumatica team brings more than 100 years of combined ERP experience to the table. They hope to make Acumatica ERP the platform of choice for all small and mid-sized businesses.
Acumatica Customer Management Suite Key Features
- Provides sales tools which improve information flow, reduce sales cycles, increase close rates and improve sales efficiency
- Lead assignments and workflow help manage sales processes to improve efficiency
- Provides marketing tools to manage leads, improve conversions, measure campaigns performance and communication with contacts
- Marketing teams can capture leads from web forms, purchased lists, advertisements, direct mail, events and other sources
Service and Support Automation
- Provides service management tools to reduce response times, improve customer satisfaction, reduce support cost and accurately bill transactions
- Case are assigned and escalated according to policies which your company sets
Analytics and Forecasting
- Provides reporting tools which help improve forecasting, improve information flow, measure conversion rates
- Reports and dashboards can be customized to provide a real-time view of the key performance indicators
Acumatica Customer Management Suite Screenshots
- Economic alternative to traditional ERP and CRM systems
- Suite targets medium-size businesses
- Integrates applications and documents into a single solution accessible through the web
- All suites run on a standard Microsoft Windows Server platform using the Microsoft SQL database
- Relatively new player, doesn’t have the depth of functionality like Microsoft Dynamics GP
- There may be limited resources for customizations, so it may not accommodate your needs completely
Acumatica offers an integrated set of business software applications which help in automating processes throughout the organization. This reduces cost, saves time and improves overall efficiency. Another advantage of Acumatica is that it allows its customers to switch between SaaS model and traditional software licensing.
Acumatica Customer Management Suite Videos
Products Similar to Acumatica Customer Management Suite