Acumatica Financial Management Suite Review
Acumatica is web-based, which means that users with appropriate privileges can access the system from any computer or device using all common web browsers. The product is designed to be installed on-premise, hosted at a data center or deployed on a cloud computing platform.
Acumatica is ideal for mid-sized organizations that can be used in practically any industry, including distribution, manufacturing, financial services, health care, agricultural, real-estate, franchising, energy, transportation, consulting services, intellectual goods, entertainment, government and nonprofit.
Caswell Inc, Guardian SealTech, Lockwood Products, Danforth Pewter, Expedia Inc
Customer Success Stories
Robson Communications Inc., Kido, Quantum
View Vendor's Product Page
About Acumatica Financial Management Suite
Acumatica Financial Management Suite helps small and mid-sized companies manage day-to-day operations related to cash transaction, cash balances, bank reconciliation and more. This cloud-based financial management suite various modules, including general ledger, cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax management, currency management and more. The Acumatica Financial Management Suite is offered as a standalone solution or as part of Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution.
Acumatica was founded in 2007, and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington. The Acumatica team brings more than 100 years of combined ERP experience to the table. They hope to make Acumatica ERP the platform of choice for all small and mid-sized businesses.
Acumatica Financial Management Suite Key Features
- Includes standard financial applications including a general ledger, accounts in and out, and cash flow management.
Business Intelligence Suite
- A set of general purpose reporting tools in the Business Intelligence Suite including dashboards, business reporting and financial reporting.
- A set of applications for document management that includes a business wiki, file attachments and document version tracking.
- A set of web-based customization tools which allows users to implement visual, functional and database customizations to all Acumatica applications.
- Windows desktop tools for the development of applications found in ERP, CRM and MRP systems.
Systems Management Suite
- A set of web-based applications used to set up the system servers and the Microsoft.NET-based run-time components needed to run the suites.
Acumatica Financial Management Suite Screenshots
- Economic alternative to traditional ERP and CRM systems
- Suite targets medium-size businesses
- Integrates applications and documents into a single solution accessible through the web
- All suites run on a standard Microsoft Windows Server platform using the Microsoft SQL database
- Relatively new player, doesn’t have the depth of functionality like Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Security concerns for all cloud thing, may be a concern
- There may be limited resources for customizations, so it may not accommodate your needs completely
Acumatica offers an integrated set of business software applications which help in automating processes throughout the organization. This reduces cost, saves time and improves overall efficiency. Another advantage of Acumatica is that it allows its customers to switch between SaaS model and traditional software licensing.
Acumatica Financial Management Suite Videos
Products Similar to Acumatica Financial Management Suite